"You heard me, nuts"... Yes... we are nuts but alive

karinedauphin

"You heard me, nuts"... Yes... we are nuts but alive

Post by karinedauphin »

Hi everyone,
An idea for this new topic during the "special holidays"... Richard believed that "the life is downright nuts these days". Probably but all fans together we can create the big beautiful kaleidoscope to show our "crazy side"...
I propose you to post a picture of your meeting with Richard and a picture "today". If you never met Richard, no problem, just put a picture as you want. Just to put some funny colors here.
The first one to give us many good memories and the second one to give all of you news and hopefully good news from each one of us to Richard.
You can write some words if you desire, of course.
So I will start and I hope you will enjoy.

Again, please the pictures here are for a private use, please don't share anywhere. Thanks a lots

StayHomeStaySafeStayAlive
Last edited by karinedauphin on Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
karinedauphin

Re: "You heard me, nuts"... Yes... we are nuts but alive

Post by karinedauphin »

Hi,
I'm Karine from France. All okay for me and my dog. The lockdown will be "normally" until the 11th May here...but for now, crossed fingers, all ok.
StayHomeStaySafeStayAlive

Caty

Post by Caty »

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is o.k.
Till now my family and me are alright. My Dad is 91 years old, so I'm really afraid for him, if he gets sick.
So we do everything to keep him safe.
I'm very fond of the memory of meeting THE MAN last year in Stuttgart. :D
And not only the man but some very lovely ladies. I hope we meet again someday. :D :D

StayHomeSafe
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Great pictures !!! Thanks for sharing, and the long hairs... you look amazing. Crossed fingers for your dad and your family, Ute.
Caty

Post by Caty »

The hairdresser are still closed ;)
Thanks, Karine :-)
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Caty - so nice to "see" you here. (and Hi, Karine - love your photos too).

GREAT photos, Caty

Glad you are doing okay and watching out for your dad.

Yes, the hairdressers are still closed here too,,,,,in North Carolina, USA. Ugh. One reason I am not bold enough to post a current photo.

And I am 75 pounds lighter than my photo from last July with RDA at the Galaxy Con shows - so am NOT posting THAT photo.

Just let it be said that

A) I will never forget meeting RDA in July of 2019 at the Galaxy Con in Raleigh, NC
B) I am still a "Wild Loyalist"
C) I am doing well - safe and sound - with lots of attempts at the sleep "project" that RDA also mentioned
D) Am enjoying the coloring RDA fun
E) Looking forward to the day when some sense of "normalcy" can return - before our societies totally collapse
B
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Hi B
Thanks for participating to this topic. It was not absolutaly a photo of you just "NOW" or from a determinated period. This topic is more the occasion to give to the others news from each others all around the world. Sorry if my explanation was not clear. Of course, no obligation. Just have fun and Stay Health :D :D . Thanks B.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I hope you are all healthy and stay at home if you can.
My name is Judith or many also call me J.K.
The picture above is from Stuttgart 2019. I would say the craziest weekend of my life. So many great experiences. I will never forget that. Thanks for that RDA and thanks to the girls who were there.
Crazy times require crazy measures, don't they?
I work in retail and we try to make the best of it. We're a bunch of crazy women anyway who laugh a lot and are often silly. At the moment, customers are really in a bad mood and completely annoyed. Sometimes even no greetings. Sad world.
The mask on the top right is the one we wear at work. We get it from our employer. Too warm, the glasses are fogged up all the time. Annoying :roll: :?
Bottom left, these are sewn fabric masks, more comfortable to wear, I use for private shopping ( I swear I'm not robbing banks) :mrgreen:
Right below, these are our family rules. They hang out in our kitchen and I think it is in these times that we should pay more attention to them.

Stay healthy 8-)

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Hello everybody! Or should I copy Richard and write "Every Body" ;) ?
Hope that all people here and families/relatives are going well. My name is Josyane and many know me as "Joy" or "Jo". I had the luck to meet Richard several times and in the last convention I did ( Stuttgart, where I met a troop of crazy ladies...They will recognize each other :lol: ), he asked me if he could call me "Jo". Of course, I said yes. I think he was tired to write my full first name as I asked him several autographs this time... :lol: Did I feel that it would be a LONG time before seeing him again? Maybe!
Here all is well, I am a happy retired woman and my husband is retired too. We enjoy the fact that we have a garden and live in a small village (130 people) ; as I am a "risky people" with diabete, I haven't set foot in town since the beginning of reclusion. And I don't miss it! My husband makes food shopping about every 2 weeks.
I'm a strong optimist but I believe that mess will last a LONG time :cry: Please, stay home, stay safe and enjoy Life. ( "Too short not to have fun" as would say Richard and this is my way of life ;) ) I post here a "all in one" montage, instead of 2. But Karine won't care, will she?
Be careful.
Jo
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Hi folks! My name is Anja. I am also a proud Wild Loyalist and met Richard last year in Stuttgart and a crazy and very lovely bunch of Wild Loyalists too. We had such a great time and I have very good memories of that weekend.
Most important thing....all of my Family and friends are well and healthy so far.
At work (a bank) I will have to wear a mask from Monday on too if I meet customers or leave my office, but I am allowed to wear my private mask.
On the picture you see me with my mask and my favourite place at home...my strandkorb on my terrace (great place to be even if there is no ocean around) and HIM of course.
I have some pictures with Richard but I chose the "WACKO" one...first he laughed about the plate and on that day it was so hot and we were all sweaty and the fan blew our hair crazy....so a real wacko picture...I think it fits into this nuts times.

I for myself can't complain about too much downtime....I go to work 4 days a week...do homeschooling with my little one...help my older daughter with schoolwork if necessary...do the household....care for my dad…..cheer up everyone...it's quite a lot.
But as long as everybody stays healthy I am glad to hold on...

So...my friends...hold on...stay at home….stay safe and healthy and happy.

Better times will come for sure…

Anja ;)

Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)