This Makes Me Smile

tvero80

Re: This Makes Me Smile

Post by tvero80 »

Wow ! You do remember your dream vividly , J !
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:D :D :D what a fantastic dream JK :D :D :D :D :D
Lots of love,

Lies

rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

On a couch like that..... when you laid down then your head would have to be his lap, right?
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

rjas441 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:43 am On a couch like that..... when you laid down then your head would have to be his lap, right?
:mrgreen:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

what a great dream Jackgyver :D :D :D

while we are on the topic of Rick i had a funny thing happen to me this morning ....Macgyver reruns are sometimes on during the day through the week at about 11 in the morning but as far as i was aware not on the weekends so this morning at about 9:00 i was about to go make breakfast when i went past the living room and suddenly i thought i should check what macgyver episode is on i went over turned the tv on and yep macgyver was on at 9: 00 in the morning on a Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: it was like my tired brain knows when macgyver is on without having to check the tv guide :lol: :lol: :lol: it was the episode live and learn (yes the irony was not lost on me :lol: )

i know its not as cool as Jackgyvers dream but i thought it was a funny story to mention ;)
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

it is very funny. glad you found it and could enjoy the episode
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

ergomac23 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:18 am what a great dream Jackgyver :D :D :D

while we are on the topic of Rick i had a funny thing happen to me this morning ....Macgyver reruns are sometimes on during the day through the week at about 11 in the morning but as far as i was aware not on the weekends so this morning at about 9:00 i was about to go make breakfast when i went past the living room and suddenly i thought i should check what macgyver episode is on i went over turned the tv on and yep macgyver was on at 9: 00 in the morning on a Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: it was like my tired brain knows when macgyver is on without having to check the tv guide :lol: :lol: :lol: it was the episode live and learn (yes the irony was not lost on me :lol: )

i know its not as cool as Jackgyvers dream but i thought it was a funny story to mention ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bserlori

Post by bserlori »

For the last 12 years, me and 3 other girls have run the official fansite for actor Tom Felton. For any Harry Potter fans out there, he plays Draco Malfoy. Tonight we did an Instagram live q&a with him and one of our questions was "If you could direct or star in any show what would it be". His answer....The Simpsons! Obviously made me think of Rick and definitely brought a smile to my face 😁😁😁
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

bserlori wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:09 am For the last 12 years, me and 3 other girls have run the official fansite for actor Tom Felton. For any Harry Potter fans out there, he plays Draco Malfoy. Tonight we did an Instagram live q&a with him and one of our questions was "If you could direct or star in any show what would it be". His answer....The Simpsons! Obviously made me think of Rick and definitely brought a smile to my face 😁😁😁
:D :D :lol: :lol: :D :D
B
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Jack(s) wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:52 am it is very funny. glad you found it and could enjoy the episode
thanks jacks i did enjoy the episode it is one of my favorites :D

'