Guess the RDA Screenshot

bftlovesRDA

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Love that episode too! You got it right! Your go.
B
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Hmmmmmm. OK.

Huh. Having trouble getting this to work.
Hang in there while I figure out what I did wrong. ;)
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Ok. Trying a different image.
If you don’t see an image (I don’t on the Preview) then this didn’t work and I’ll try again in a little while.

cubillosliliana

Post by cubillosliliana »

Oh I love that ep too. "We have a rule, Every kid is got to have a dog... :P :P " I would have liked to have a dog as a girl, although I had a kitten.
Lily

"if this is really what you want for yourself, great; that´s no a crime. but if it isn´t , if you wake up thirty years from now, and all you are is thirty years older... that is a crime" :( :(
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Friends, I appear to have lost the ability to paste an image from the photo gallery. I’m doing it the way it worked before. Just downloaded a new software update on my iPhone, and don’t know if that’s affected it or not. I was doing so well, too. Sigh.

It’s late Monday night here, so I’ll try one more time tomorrow morning using my laptop instead of my cell.

Stay safe!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi Gwhite = be sure when you right click on a photo from the photo gallery that you choose "copy image address"....not "copy image".

Hope that helps.
B
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

bftlovesRDA:

I'm not seeing that option on my cell or my laptop. I only have the option to Copy even when I right click. I've copied the address, but when I do the preview only shows IMAGE, not the image, or I see only the image address. Nothing seems to be working either way. Could we default to someone else until I figure this out? I hate holding up the game because I'm having a problem. That is, if everyone will forgive me if a pic shows up while I'm working this out. I'll post it as a Trial Pic Only rather than part of the game.

Don't know why this seems to be a problem all of a sudden. My laptop did an automatic update yesterday, and my cell the day before. (Sigh). I'll keep working on it. Thanks for your patience.
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

I do not have a problem with waiting until you figure your problem out. Hope it will work soon for you again. But no rush on my account...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Jack(s). I’m afraid it may take me a few days, though, since I can’t work on it except here and there. :cry:
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

GWhite, I looked at the URL that you posted, and I can't quite figure out where it was coming from. It is almost as if it was linking to the PAGE of photos, and then a target on that page, rather than to the PHOTO itself. (It was going to .htm# rather than to .jpg).

Once you go to the page of photos you are interested in, and select the photo you want, be sure to click on the picture so that the enlargement pops up. If you right-click on the enlarged picture, then "copy image address" should be one of the drop-down choices. I'm not sure what system you are using, but the photos on the website will, in almost every case, be JPGs.

Don't know if this will help?

Kate