Thank you, Kate

Annelies

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, I guess he's now busy with Andy.. Hope she will be fine! And RDA will stay safe as well..
And I'm glad you are fine Kate, keep it that way!!!!
I hope for the best! Thinking of all of you.

A good tip I got from my doctor was to take anti allergic medicine for hay fever.
They found out Corona doesn't respond on that. Hayfever will..
Last edited by Annelies on Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lots of love,

Lies

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Glad you're fine Kate.
Stay away from all risks, please.
And yeah, the best way to have a "good" time in this crazy moment, have a good moment with our best friend (dog or cat or any animal).
Take care
Best Wishes
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Breaking news :

Gavin Newsom ( governor of California )

@GavinNewsom

CA is issuing a statewide, mandatory STAY AT HOME order.

Those that work in critical sectors should go to work. Grocery stores, pharmacies, banks and more will stay open.

We need to meet this moment and flatten the curve together.

Go to
http://
covid19.ca.gov

to learn more.

California Coronavirus COVID-19 Response
We’re all in this together. We are working rapidly to keep our state healthy.
covid19.ca.gov
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

why do i get the feeling that statement isn't going to effect Rick what so ever?
i mean he has said more than once he is a bit of a hermit and doesn't really leave his house sooooo he has just been given another reason not to be social :lol: :lol: :lol: he will be happy ;)but i hope he stays safe and well :)
Last edited by ergomac23 on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jo56

Post by Jo56 »

Hello, everyone!
As far as I read here, everybody, including Kate and Richard seem to be safe and I enjoy these news! Keep yourself and your beloved ones (including pets who can't anyway catch this virus) far away from coronavirus by staying as long as you can at home. I always said that people/crowd are the most dangerous on Earth... "Dogs are my favorite people" !
Have a good day, and try to be busy the best you can: spring cleaning, filing photos, sorting clothes etc. :roll:
Life is too short not to have fun. My way of life! :D
Jo56
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you for the update, Kate.

My own doggie has been the the doggie hospital a twice in the last three weeks. He’d doing ok now. I hope Andy is improving. It’s difficult when your best buddy is having health problems.

Too bad Rick isn’t keeping in touch much right now (bless his lil heart ;) We love him anyway). He could probably give us some really great pointers on hermit-ing.

KateR, I totally, 100%, completely and with no reservations, support your effort to not clean out closets. We just aren’t there yet.

As they say where I live, “All ya’all stay safe, now, ya hear!”
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thanks Kate for the little news on RDA, I hope Andy will be OK. It is a scary time, but we will all get through this too, it just may take some time. Closet cleaning is always last on my list, heaven only knows what is in there :lol: :lol:

Take care everyone and stay positive

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

Thanks Kate for the update. I hope Andy will be ok and that everyone can stay safe. I'm taking the opportunity to clear my closet out, there's stuff in there i haven't seen for years! :lol: Keep laughing that's what i say :D
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thanks Kate. Sorry to hear about Andy. Hope she will recover well. Hope it hasn't got RDA down to much. Glad to know you are okay. Also glad to hear everyone here seems to be doing okay or on their way to recovery.

I haven't been on for a while. Spent 2 trips to ER & then hospitalization. Was diagnosed with diverticulitis on 1st ER visit. Was told no was pancreatitis on 2nd ER visit. Then hospitalized due to 3rd Dr saying no to pancreatitis. Plus one leg is swollen larger than the other. They checked for clots in leg, did CT scan, ultrasound, MRI with contrast & endoscopy. They couldn't determine why my abdomen is so distinded & hard as a rock or why leg is swollen. After asking not to be discharged cause I was scared not knowing what was wrong with me. I was told if they can't diagnose me they can't treat me & I didn't seem to be in any immediate danger they discharged me.

I'm trying to keep my mind off my health by bottle feeding a 1 day old kitten (2 days now). Feeding & cleaning him every 2 hours. So I'm definately keeping busy.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

rj - so sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Hope you can get a diagnosis somehow soon.

Nice that you have that little kitten to be with you!

Take care.
B