hi....new here....

rjas441

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by rjas441 »

Welcome Vicky. I hope you join us in Saturday's chat room. Check for dates & times. Glad you're here. Enjoy.

Jenn
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Welcome Vicky,
I can't come by here as often as I want to, but when I'm here it's always a warm welcome back home feeling. A fantastic group, family, as I would also say and really safe. Honored to be a part of this group and I hope you will have fun around here.
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Vicky wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:15 pm Thank you for the warm welcome!!!

This site is really fantastic as are the people. I've really been enjoying the videos and going through the site more thoroughly.

I promise to participate more it's just that I'm a bit rusty when it comes to forums. I haven't been a part of one in about 5 years!

I look forward to getting to know everyone. It would be fun if we could all get together at a future Con or event sometime. Perhaps I'll even see you guys on a layover! Today I'm in Charlotte... I think someone around here might live here :D

Vicky
Hi again, Vicky.

I live near Raleigh, NC and went to the Galaxy Con there in Raleigh last summer. Met Jersey Coconut there - she lives near Greensboro, NC. So we are not too far from you in your layover in Charlotte, NC It was wonderful to meet her and then, of course, to meet RDA at the Con. He was so nice and kind. And loved getting photos with him, being able to hug him, chatting with him, and having him sign the photos of him they had brought. I got 4 autographed photos of him. LOVE THEM!

Maybe one day RDA will come back to North Carolina and you will be in our area and we can all go and see him again there and enjoy some time with each other.

Several of our European forum friends met up together at a couple of his conventions in Europe this past year, so your idea of getting together to attend a con is a good one and has been done. Would also love to meet you and others from rdanderson.com in person.

Have made good friends here and know you will too.

See you around the forum. :D :D :D
B
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Thank you to everyone for welcoming me! A big welcome to my fellow newbies as well! I am honored to be a part of the Wild Loyalists! I have adored RDA since MacGyver first aired! My first vehicle was a Jeep Wrangler because of the show. Hehe!

I'm so sorry I couldn't join in on the Saturday chatroom session. I was trying to get over a cold before heading back to work. Hopefully I can do the next one.

Hey B! I love my Raleigh layovers. I haven't one in a few months. It's a beautiful part of the country!

Vicky
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Vicky wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:38 pm Thank you to everyone for welcoming me! A big welcome to my fellow newbies as well! I am honored to be a part of the Wild Loyalists! I have adored RDA since MacGyver first aired! My first vehicle was a Jeep Wrangler because of the show. Hehe!

I'm so sorry I couldn't join in on the Saturday chatroom session. I was trying to get over a cold before heading back to work. Hopefully I can do the next one.

Hey B! I love my Raleigh layovers. I haven't one in a few months. It's a beautiful part of the country!

Vicky
Hi, Vicky.

Well i always forget about the Saturday chatroom get together. Maybe i will remember it in the near future and will see you in there. :D :D :D

Glad you like Raleigh. I grew up there. It is a good place to live so it is booming.

Nice to see you posting. See you around the forum.
B
Richard Bach

Post by Richard Bach »

Hi there!
My name is Richard, I am a newbie here!
It is great to become a part of this community :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Richard. (It should be easy to remember your name..... :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Welcome to the rdanderson.com forum! and Website!

as you probably know already, this website has tons of good stuff about RDA in it. Take your time and discover all it has for you. Kate Ritter does a fantastic job of keeping this site going with new entries all the time.

Please join in any of the games that are ongoing and ask questions if you are not sure how any of them work.

So, once again, welcome. At some point you can tell how you first got interested in following RDA.

Thanks,
Bettie
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Richard Bach wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:53 pm Hi there!
My name is Richard, I am a newbie here!
It is great to become a part of this community :)
Welcome on board , Richard ! :D
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Welcome to the RDA family 😊

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Vicky