Thank you, Kate

lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

I, also, haven't seen that photo before! Thanks Kate for being a treasure!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Hi everyone! I was a long time "lurker" on this site but just joined up.

KateR, many thanks to you for being the conduit of communique between RDA and us adoring fans. I'm also very thankful for RDA sharing tidbits of his life as well! If it weren't for this site, my husband and I wouldn't have had the chance to attend the Chiller Theatre Con last October and meet RDA and Paul Brown. We had a great time! I'm looking forward to another one - hopefully with a Q & A session.

Keep up the great work. It is appreciated!

Vicky
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Vicky!

Glad you joined! Welcome!

So glad you got to meet THE MAN!

Isn't he wonderful?

Well, hope you will be posting some more. Your comments and posts will be most welcome.
B
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Hey B!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

We did enjoy meeting RDA and he was more than wonderful! It was our first time attending a Con and I'm not going to lie, it wasn't really my cup of tea. We only went to Chiller to meet RDA and have a photo taken with him. I won't count them out just yet; I promise to try another one :) as long as RDA is there!

I can definitely say that I have an even greater respect for RDA since attending the Chiller Con. He met so many people, always staying upbeat and friendly, it cannot be easy at times. Plus, he had the dental issue and possible pain. He was a trooper!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Vicky wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:38 am Hey B!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

We did enjoy meeting RDA and he was more than wonderful! It was our first time attending a Con and I'm not going to lie, it wasn't really my cup of tea. We only went to Chiller to meet RDA and have a photo taken with him. I won't count them out just yet; I promise to try another one :) as long as RDA is there!

I can definitely say that I have an even greater respect for RDA since attending the Chiller Con. He met so many people, always staying upbeat and friendly, it cannot be easy at times. Plus, he had the dental issue and possible pain. He was a trooper!
Hi, Vicky,

So glad you got to meet him! I got to meet him for the first time last summer too - first con. I agree with you, it wasn't my favorite event either and I only went to see RDA, to meet him, and to have him sign autographs and do photos. Like you, I will go again but only if he is there! :D

Yes, indeed, he was/is a trooper! I don't see how he does all these conventions with his cheerful attitude that is constant. I hope he does get some sense of the love we all have for him.

Well, take care and see you around the forum. By the way there is a thread in the off topics section that says if you are new tell us something about yourself - or something like that. If you feel so moved, you can post to that thread also. :D :) :D

More later.....
B
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you for posting Rick’s Valentine’s Day update.

Root canals can be the worst. Been there, done that (shudder). Next time you talk to Rick, give him our sympathy.

Sorry to hear Wylie ditched him for her boyfriend on Valentines Day. I don’t know what it is with kids these days, wanting to spend time with someone besides dad. ;-).

Happy Valentine’s to you, Kate, and to Rick, even if it is a day late.
tvero80

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick !

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for posting Rick's latest note about Valentine's day , Kate .

Poor Rick … Wylie is a woman now :

But for him she will remain Daddy's little girl forever ! :

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Yes, thank you Kate for posting the Valentine's Day note and thank you, Rick, for sending it to us.

I know it is a bit hard to not with your daughter on Valentine's Day.....but also know you must be happy that she is with someone who makes her happy on that day.

Yes, little ones grow up. Poignant feelings surround those events. Some happy, some sad.

We are happy that you remembered to write about it to your Wild Loyalists here.
B
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

aw thank you kate and rick for the recent update "note from rick" :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you so much Kate and Rick for the latest updates.. Yes little girls grow up.. ( mine are still young, don't want to know about boys.........yet......) Hoping she has found a wonderful guy who makes her happy and doesn't gives dad the shivers ;) :P
And Andy, what a beautiful photo
Lots of love,

Lies