NO Con in July 2020

tvero80

NO Con in July 2020

Post by tvero80 »

First appearance in a con planned for RDA … somewhere ;) Stay tuned .
Last edited by tvero80 on Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
karinedauphin

Re: TBA , July 2020

Post by karinedauphin »

Okay, good news, after all...
Richard will appear in conventions in 2020...
But what is it TBA ????
The Best Actor ever...
well, we already know that....
Beata

Post by Beata »

I suppose it takes place in Texas ( not familiar with acronyms :? )
Tvero80 TBA stands for To Be Announced. ;)

Hopefully we won't have to wait until July to see RDA.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

"TBA" is the English abbreviation for "To Be Announced."

A couple of days ago, RDA sent me an update saying, "this is me trying to scoop the fans," with information about his next convention. However, the dates he gave me (which I assume he got from Paul) were not correct, and as a courtesy I usually try to coordinate my announcements with the announcement from the convention itself anyway. So I wrote back to him, and then I wrote to his booking agent, and then I wrote to the convention, trying to get a confirmation of the specific days and the announcement date, and I haven't heard back from any of them. (You'd think people who are anxious to sell tickets and make money would be more anxious to share accurate and timely information. :roll: )

So I went ahead and added the placeholder on the site, and I suppose, as usual, I'll have to wait for the convention to announce before I complete the update.

Kate
tvero80

Re: Somewhere , July 2020

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:39 pm "TBA" is the English abbreviation for "To Be Announced."

A couple of days ago, RDA sent me an update saying, "this is me trying to scoop the fans," with information about his next convention. However, the dates he gave me (which I assume he got from Paul) were not correct, and as a courtesy I usually try to coordinate my announcements with the announcement from the convention itself anyway. So I wrote back to him, and then I wrote to his booking agent, and then I wrote to the convention, trying to get a confirmation of the specific days and the announcement date, and I haven't heard back from any of them. (You'd think people who are anxious to sell tickets and make money would be more anxious to share accurate and timely information. :roll: )

So I went ahead and added the placeholder on the site, and I suppose, as usual, I'll have to wait for the convention to announce before I complete the update.

Kate
Oh ,sorry . Silly me . I should have known there was something wrong . When I tried to click on what I thought was the link nothing happened ...is it supposed to take place in the US or in Canada ?
KateR
Site Admin

Re: Somewhere , con July 2020

Post by KateR »

I guess it's a good thing I didn't post the information.

RDA had sent me the "convention update" to post last week, but I knew that the dates he had been given were wrong, so I was waiting for confirmation.

Then last night he wrote to say, "Now it appears I won’t be going to that convention after all."

I'm not sure yet what happened in the meantime, (he said, "I'll explain the dynamics later"), but for now I've removed the "TBA" placeholder and I'll wait to see if there are any more updates. :roll:

Kate
rjas441

Re: NO Con in July 2020

Post by rjas441 »

If it was the Fanboy con in Nashville; beg him to go. It was slam packed. You had to wait in line for over an hour. Ask Beata. He was a huge hit & we want him back.
rjas441

Re: NO Con in July 2020

Post by rjas441 »

Tell him to get his cute tushie off the couch and give his impatient eager fans some dates, lol.