Post by KateR »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:22 pm Kate,

Would it get to you if we address the card envelope:

Richard Dean Anderson
c/o Kate Ritter
P.O. Box 6524,
Williamsburg, VA 23188 USA

Thanks for doing this.
Yes, I imagine it would. You can try it and see.

Kate
JackGywer

Re: Birthday Projekt for Richard Dean Anderson 2020

Post by JackGywer »

KateR wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:58 pm

I'm still not sure what it is you are making. :)

I knew that the smallest mailbox size (for business envelopes) would not be big enough, so I rented the next size: 5" x5".

Kate
Thanks, that shouldn't be a problem.
I will show a few pictures here if it takes shape ;)

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

KateR wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:23 am
bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:22 pm Kate,

Would it get to you if we address the card envelope:

Richard Dean Anderson
c/o Kate Ritter
P.O. Box 6524,
Williamsburg, VA 23188 USA

Thanks for doing this.
Yes, I imagine it would. You can try it and see.

Kate
Ok - thanks.
B
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

So, the birthday project is now on its last legs. I designed a book and everyone who took part got their own page. I just have to make the individual pages a little nice and the book can go on its way. In the next few days everyone will get a photo of their book page. I hope you like it.
I will post the cover of the book here soon.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
NorthIdahoGirl

Post by NorthIdahoGirl »

This is such a great idea! I feel he has been down lately with Wylie gone and doing her life, age creeping up on him. I feel he needs some cheering up! I also feel he needs a new project to work on. Wouldn't it be great to see him on tv again! I think a show about self reliance, and saving our wild life and all the interesting things that people are doing out in the world to achieve this with him as the host would be awesome. A different version of Macgyver learning and teaching ways to improve our everyday lives and the world! There are so many out there saving animals, cleaning up our oceans, living sustainable lives with out being on the grid, inventions to improve our lives and not harm our environment. He is such an incredibly smart man with great connections to all the political and environmental ins and outs to enlighten us with amazing knowledge of the possibilities out there in the world. And who better then the legendary MacGyver!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

JackGywer wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:13 am So, the birthday project is now on its last legs. I designed a book and everyone who took part got their own page. I just have to make the individual pages a little nice and the book can go on its way. In the next few days everyone will get a photo of their book page. I hope you like it.
THANK YOU, J ! You are the best :) 😘
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

NorthIdahoGirl wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:41 pm This is such a great idea! I feel he has been down lately with Wylie gone and doing her life, age creeping up on him. I feel he needs some cheering up! I also feel he needs a new project to work on. Wouldn't it be great to see him on tv again! I think a show about self reliance, and saving our wild life and all the interesting things that people are doing out in the world to achieve this with him as the host would be awesome. A different version of Macgyver learning and teaching ways to improve our everyday lives and the world! There are so many out there saving animals, cleaning up our oceans, living sustainable lives with out being on the grid, inventions to improve our lives and not harm our environment. He is such an incredibly smart man with great connections to all the political and environmental ins and outs to enlighten us with amazing knowledge of the possibilities out there in the world. And who better then the legendary MacGyver!
Those are great ideas! I have said for years that RDA needs to be back in front of a camera again! Acting would be great or hosting a show like you suggest would be fine too. Send him your ideas! :D :D :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:13 am So, the birthday project is now on its last legs. I designed a book and everyone who took part got their own page. I just have to make the individual pages a little nice and the book can go on its way. In the next few days everyone will get a photo of their book page. I hope you like it.
Wow - a book! You rock!

Thanks for all the efforts and looking forward to seeing the cover and my book page.

But basically I know it will all be awesome, JK.
B
bserlori

Post by bserlori »

Thank you so much for letting me get my entry in at the last minute! Can't wait to see the finished product! You rock!!!! :D :D :D