https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Jerseycoconut

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Hello Lorl,
Welcome to Kate's site for fellow fans of RDA! Hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts in the forum with us.
Have you read, Kate's putting together a package of cards for RDA's next birthday! Please send a card in!
I hope we can make it special for him this year!! You can find the info in the updates from Kate.
Have a good Holiday Season!
Jerseycoconut
bserlori

Post by bserlori »

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!! I look forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully posting frequently 😉. Also, thanks for the info about the Birthday project, I definitely plan on participating! 😁😁😁
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

bserlori wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:04 am Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!! I look forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully posting frequently 😉. Also, thanks for the info about the Birthday project, I definitely plan on participating! 😁😁😁
You are welcome - for the welcome,,,,, :D :D :D

Glad to see you posting.

Also, be sure to ask questions if you ever have any. They won't be ignored.
B
bserlori

Post by bserlori »

Will do! Thanks!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

If you are new to the rdanderson.com forum - please say "HELLO" and whatever else you would like to say! :D :D :D
B
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Hello everyone!

My name is Vicky and I finally joined the site after "lurking" for about a year and a half. I just turned 46 and live in San Diego (born and raised here as well). I've been married to my wonderful hubby since 1999 and I'm a flight attendant.

I finally "officially" met RDA this past October at the Chiller Theatre Con. My husband and I had never been to a Con and for us, it was really chaotic and not very enjoyable. We were only there to have some photos signed by RDA and to have a professional photo taken with him as well. That part was fantastic! RDA was really chatty and fun! Flash back to when Legend was about to begin filming - I was able to take a great up-close photo of RDA after he participated in a celebrity hockey game in Los Angeles. He looked handsome (as always) and was sporting the Legend mustache. I enlarged the photo and had him sign it at Chiller. He was in awe of seeing the photo and really loved it. I offered him my two extra copies to keep to which he was very thankful.

I will do my best to participate on this awesome site. Like RDA, my hubby and I are really private people. We've never been on any Social Media, heck, we don't even have NetFlix! I feel that you all are a great group of people so I decided to join in :D

Many thanks to KateR for her hard work running this site and to RDA for sharing what he does to us adoring fans!
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Welcome Vicky :D
Nice that you finally dared. We are all harmless, so no reason to be shy :mrgreen:
You will notice that we are like a family here. This is a peaceful place and that is exactly what we all appreciate very much here.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Vicky wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:50 pm Hello everyone!

My name is Vicky and I finally joined the site after "lurking" for about a year and a half. I just turned 46 and live in San Diego (born and raised here as well). I've been married to my wonderful hubby since 1999 and I'm a flight attendant.

I finally "officially" met RDA this past October at the Chiller Theatre Con. My husband and I had never been to a Con and for us, it was really chaotic and not very enjoyable. We were only there to have some photos signed by RDA and to have a professional photo taken with him as well. That part was fantastic! RDA was really chatty and fun! Flash back to when Legend was about to begin filming - I was able to take a great up-close photo of RDA after he participated in a celebrity hockey game in Los Angeles. He looked handsome (as always) and was sporting the Legend mustache. I enlarged the photo and had him sign it at Chiller. He was in awe of seeing the photo and really loved it. I offered him my two extra copies to keep to which he was very thankful.

I will do my best to participate on this awesome site. Like RDA, my hubby and I are really private people. We've never been on any Social Media, heck, we don't even have NetFlix! I feel that you all are a great group of people so I decided to join in :D

Many thanks to KateR for her hard work running this site and to RDA for sharing what he does to us adoring fans!
Hi, Vicky,

WELCOME! :D :D :D

So glad you decided to join. This place is a friendly, peaceful (as Jk said) haven for all of us Wild Loyalists (a term RDA called us some time ago).

How neat that you had that photo of him from the celebrity hockey game! That's very cool - that you had one for him to sign and two extra copies for him to keep. Know he appreciated them.

Understand about being private people. That's good and nobody will bother you here unless you ask for help or have other questions. It's just a nice place to make friends of others who share your/our love and admiration for RDA. Or you can just post to different threads without actually interacting with others if that's what you prefer.

Enjoy the website. There is SOOOOOOO much to see here in all the different sections of the website - in addition to the forum of course.

As you can see there are different games going on which if you like you can join in at any time. If you want to "play" but not sure how, just ask.

Well, take care and see you around the forum....I hope. :D :D :D
B
Vicky

Post by Vicky »

Thank you for the warm welcome!!!

This site is really fantastic as are the people. I've really been enjoying the videos and going through the site more thoroughly.

I promise to participate more it's just that I'm a bit rusty when it comes to forums. I haven't been a part of one in about 5 years!

I look forward to getting to know everyone. It would be fun if we could all get together at a future Con or event sometime. Perhaps I'll even see you guys on a layover! Today I'm in Charlotte... I think someone around here might live here :D

Vicky