Thank you, Kate

GWhite

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by GWhite »

bftlovesRDA-

My friend and his family were returning from a Thanksgiving visit with his family, and did a white-knuckle drive in that weather! The day after they returned, they went for a hike, and that was probably the last straw for the colds.

He said specifically that spider would not be poisonous, so that shouldn’t be a concern. His FB page is littered with hundreds of spider pics taken in various places. He loves them for some reason.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

GWhite wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:11 pm bftlovesRDA-

My friend and his family were returning from a Thanksgiving visit with his family, and did a white-knuckle drive in that weather! The day after they returned, they went for a hike, and that was probably the last straw for the colds.

He said specifically that spider would not be poisonous, so that shouldn’t be a concern. His FB page is littered with hundreds of spider pics taken in various places. He loves them for some reason.
Yikes - not a good experience to have to drive in such weather.....and a hike? Oh well. Hope they get some good chicken soup.... :D :D :D

Very glad to know that spider would not be poisonous. Thank him for that info.
B
Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Kate,

Just want to say "Thank You' for the pic of RDA with the seasonal hat! Love it. :P

Hope you are having a good season and have enough time for enjoying the holiday.

Happy Holidays!
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Hello Kate,
I wish you a very happy christmas time, the first and second advent already, many joy and so many thanks for sharing with us posts and pictures from Rick.
The new one is very nice. Andy is so cute. Rick miming his best friend, what a connexion, the best one.

Wish you a beautiful day, all of you, joy, happiness and peace
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate and Rick for these two new photos ! Very beautiful pic of Andy and with his hoodie Rick looks like a character from Star Wars … is he a fan ? :)
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you rick for the new selfies and thanks Kate for sharing them :D

also V you know rick and sci-fi :lol: :lol: :lol: no i think that's jack
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Rick for the new artistic selfie and of your best friend Andy. The hoodie will keep you nice and warm and so will Andy.

Thank you Kate for posting these updates for us fans, loving it !! :D
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Rick, for sending the latest selfies. And thanks, Kate, for posting them. I would have to say the hooded Rick looks a bit menacing....would be good as a bad guy character I think. Andy is his usual sweet self but he and Rick share a "look".....like "don't mess with me, I mean it".

Love the photos! Thanks again!
B
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thanks Rick and Kate for "bringing it" to the fans! Referring to the "selfies", of course. Might be the first time I can't see your eyes, Rick, but I thank you a million for sharing! :P
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Kate and Richard for these pictures and selfies.
It's always a pleasure to discover the news "wild" adventures of our dear Richard and Co...
Richard's rain hood and beautiful artistic portrait of Andy...

About spider, I don't even want to know what its name is, because I run away when I see one... :lol: