hi....new here....

Sanguine

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by Sanguine »

Hello, everyone! My name is Sanguine, and along with Rocket, I'm one of the writers for the current incarnation of the MacGyver virtual season. I'm also a huge fan of Legend, and I watch some Stargate every now & then too! I'm excited to be here on the RDA forum and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hello, Sanguine! Welcome to the rdanderson forum! Glad you have joined and will be posting! Nice to have you aboard.

Hope you will watch some more of Stargate SG1 - it is fantastic. Ten years (though the last two without RDA are not nearly as good) of magnificent stories but if you follow the series from Season 1 on, you will get to see the great interaction between the main characters which, IMHO, overshadows the "sci fi" aspect of it. I especially enjoy the relationship between Jack and Sam.... :D :D :oops: :oops: :D :D ...but the relationships between all the main characters are so well acted. The series is, IMHO, the best series on Television of all time.

Of course, I love MacGyver and will enjoy reading your Mac stories.....and Legend is also very good. But Stargate SG1 is my personal fav.

Again, welcome here and I look forward to reading your posts. :D :D :D
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

hey Sanguine,

welcome to the forum. nice for you to say hello. have fun and we will see us around. I also love Legend. I met RDA a few month back and he signed my Legend DVD. We had a brief chat about it. a moment I will never forget.
so have fun and looking forward to see ya posts

Greetings from the U.K.
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Sanguine wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:16 pm Hello, everyone! My name is Sanguine, and along with Rocket, I'm one of the writers for the current incarnation of the MacGyver virtual season. I'm also a huge fan of Legend, and I watch some Stargate every now & then too! I'm excited to be here on the RDA forum and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Just wanted to say thanks for the virtual MacGyver post. It's very interesting. Looking forward to more.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sanguine wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:16 pm Hello, everyone! My name is Sanguine, and along with Rocket, I'm one of the writers for the current incarnation of the MacGyver virtual season. I'm also a huge fan of Legend, and I watch some Stargate every now & then too! I'm excited to be here on the RDA forum and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!
Hi , Sanguine :) Welcome on board ! And thanks for sharing your story with us !
(tvero ;) )
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

Hi Sanguine, great to see you on here. Looking forward to more vs updates, loving the stories :D
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!
bserlori

Post by bserlori »

Hi everybody! My name is LorI, and I'm from Florida. Very excited to be here. I've been lurking for awhile and figured I should probably introduce myself. I grew up watching MacGyver (the final episode aired the week I graduated high school), and just stumbled upon it again a couple months ago. It reminded me just how much I enjoyed not only the show, but how fantastic of an actor RDA is! That led me to Stargate, and all I could think was how did I miss this!!!! I loved every minute, and it blew me away how immensely talented he is being able to portray to completely different iconic characters with such grace, passion, humility, and a whole lot of humor! That's enough rambling from me! I hope to get to know all of you, and thanks for letting me be a part of your community!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

bserlori wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:58 am Hi everybody! My name is LorI, and I'm from Florida. Very excited to be here. I've been lurking for awhile and figured I should probably introduce myself. I grew up watching MacGyver (the final episode aired the week I graduated high school), and just stumbled upon it again a couple months ago. It reminded me just how much I enjoyed not only the show, but how fantastic of an actor RDA is! That led me to Stargate, and all I could think was how did I miss this!!!! I loved every minute, and it blew me away how immensely talented he is being able to portray to completely different iconic characters with such grace, passion, humility, and a whole lot of humor! That's enough rambling from me! I hope to get to know all of you, and thanks for letting me be a part of your community!
Hi, Lori,

It's great to have you here in the forum! I live in North Carolina so not that far from you.

So glad you are a longtime MacGyver fan and have enjoyed Stargate so immensely! I'm like you- enjoyed MacGyver back when it aired during its first run and then discovered Stargate just 5 years ago. Absolutely adore RDA's acting and his handsome looks! As a shipper, I especially love Jack and Sam's relationship in Stargate....but I love ALL his scenes in Stargate.

Well, I hope you will enjoy tremendously exploring Kate's fabulous website and that you will be posting in the forum any time you want to. Your posts will be treated with respect and enjoyment by everybody here.

If you love and admire Richard Dean Anderson, this is THE place to be!

from your new friend, :D :D :D
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

hey Lori,

nice for you to joined us. have fun around here and I looking forward to your posts...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hey again, Lori.

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also. :D :D :D
B