Thank you, Kate

Annelies

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Annelies »

Thank you for the update Kate.
That wasn't a nice surprise for him I guess, but glad it's all fixed now...
Lots of love,

Lies

lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate! Loved hearing from you and Rick!
Leslie :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Kate and Rick, for your latest note. Hope the tooth is totally okay now. Hope Rick is enjoying the Chiller Theater this weekend - those people had better be nice to him. And then would love it if he shaves the beard....just not my cup of tea......but that's just me. :D :D :D
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for posting the pics from the Chiller Theatre con and thank you to those who accepted to share them here !
Doesn't he look great with Mac in the background ? Love it !! :)

Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate for the update. RDA looks fantastic in a beard.

"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate, for the latest update WITH PICTURES :P Very happy to see Rick looking great, healthy and fit! The shoes must be helping :!: :!: :heart: :heart: Thanks, also, to the photographers - so glad they could get so close! :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Beata

Post by Beata »

Rick does really look healthy and happy, which is wonderful. He must be feeling good if he is signing items that he would normally not sign. However, I would also like to say ( I know I am outspoken on this subject) If we all truly love Rick in the truest sense of the word, which is to respect another person for what they can and cannot do, then if he does something nice for a fan that he would not normally do, then don't be jealous or wonder why he won't do it in Europe or elsewhere, if something nice is done for you by Rick, be thankful for that gesture. OK, I am off my soapbox now, I just thought it need to be mentioned.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Kate, for the Nov 2 info about the Chiller Theater event with the photos too!

And thank you so much, also, for posting the Nov 4 notes and pictures from Rick in Montana - and with his friends Wil and Mokey. Glad he is with friends and in the brisk cold clean air of Montana. Enjoyed the notes and the photos so much. Thank you, Rick!
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for sharing these pics ! Must be cold over there but being with friends is so heartwarming !
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Thank for sharing (I know... I'm not original)... And thank you Kate for all what you do... And ... he cut the beard... ;) :lol:
But I like his hair (long)