Thank you, Kate

karinedauphin

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by karinedauphin »

it's sure that ... if he tries to send a text to us all at the same time, his phone has to give up before the mass of messages to send ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding....

I already know, he has not my number anyway....

lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate and Rick!! I was SO HAPPY to see your note of Sept 9th,RICK :heart: (posted and set up by KATE:heart:)
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you kate for giving us RDA's email and thank you rick for sending it .... :D :lol: :D :lol:
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thanks to Kate and Rick for the latest update, I think it is time for a new cell phone Rick, what do you tink?? LOL.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Well... Richard.. If you had to change your phone.... Please don't forget to take all the pictures that you have recorded in, because it is not easy to be a Matchbox everyday... So I'm not sure, that next time we will meet together I still will be a Matchbox... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

karinedauphin wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:00 pm Well... Richard.. If you had to change your phone.... Please don't forget to take all the pictures that you have recorded in, because it is not easy to be a Matchbox everyday... So I'm not sure, that next time we will meet together I still will be a Matchbox... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Knew you would be proud of that one, Karine !!!
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:04 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: Knew you would be proud of that one, Karine !!!

I was not the only one to have been photographed. And "surprised" is the good word, not proud.
But now we speak about an important subject... THE cell phone and the Technological Thing....
So... MacGyver is calling...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Besides... it's my best profile ... to me the glory, is not it
:lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: :)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you , Rick and Kate for sending /sharing this new email about his shopping spree . Swiss slippers ? Good ! It's a start and I hope all the new shoes he'll find in the future will ease his pain ...
GWhite

Post by GWhite »

Thank you, Kate and Richard, for the last email. My granddaughter is 14 and also has custom inserts for her shoes because of foot and knee problems. She says being able to walk without pain is much more important than fashion. :) I’ll have to tell her Richard has been shoe shopping, too. She went for black [running shoes] by the way, because “you can wear black with anything, just change out the laces for color”.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

What a shopping adventure for Rick. Thank you Rick for the email and thank you Kate for posting it.

I have to wear orthotics in my shoes as well and have to have special shoes also. And they are not attractive but function and help for my feet win out over fashion.

Here's hoping the new shoes work well for you, Rick, and the orthotics do too.
B