Thank you, Kate

karinedauphin

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by karinedauphin »

KateR wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:19 pm Kate

Anyway, bad memory fortunately
Last edited by karinedauphin on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

For those who have not facebook

Beata

Post by Beata »

Many Thanks Kate for the wonderful job and especially creativity on the Birthday features ! I can just imagine you thinking of the many adventures you must have had regarding RDA during all those years. I think you are the luckiest lady on the face of the earth !!

As far as the rumors about his death, which were greatly exaggerated btw, LOL. I knew it had to be fake news or some sort of mistake, he looked so good and healthy in Knoxville, besides I am certain Kate you would have been the first to hear, from someone close to him. I wasn't even going to mention it until it was discussed here.

Anyway I am so glad you were able to save all those nice memories for all of us to enjoy. You work so hard Kate and I am happy for you that Richard acknowlodges that fact.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Beata wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:48 pm Many Thanks Kate for the wonderful job and especially creativity on the Birthday features ! I can just imagine you thinking of the many adventures you must have had regarding RDA during all those years. I think you are the luckiest lady on the face of the earth !!

As far as the rumors about his death, which were greatly exaggerated btw, LOL. I knew it had to be fake news or some sort of mistake, he looked so good and healthy in Knoxville, besides I am certain Kate you would have been the first to hear, from someone close to him. I wasn't even going to mention it until it was discussed here.

Anyway I am so glad you were able to save all those nice memories for all of us to enjoy. You work so hard Kate and I am happy for you that Richard acknowlodges that fact.

Totally agreed with you Beata x100 about the three points
Kate is probably the luckiest lady in the world... isn't she ? Well.... with good and less good also probably. Like RDA explained he doesn't given many information and Kate has much more dificulties and work to maintain the website but she did it and she does it
So (probably 1.000 times said but).... Thanks a lot Kate

About the rumours... RDA spoke about it in some interviews, he made fun about journalists who wrote about his personal life. I believe he said "crass" or "craps"... or something like that. Certainly it is a bad word ...sorry for my english. But it is exactly the same here... just rumors. (when I say... learning english in watching the series or interviews of Richard Dean... it is the best way... it is amazing what it is possible to learn... good words, goods expressions (for crying out loud... whaaaaaaat?...) and also ... the bad word... :lol: :lol: )

And yep for the third point, Richard acknowlodged the work of Kate.
And we too
And I ask how we can "reward" for her amazing job... If someone lives near from her, please offer her a big bouquet of flowers of a chocolate box from me :lol: :lol:

Have a nice day everyone;

And Kate.... I give you a virtual thumb for the all good job (no smiley with this form) and big hug
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for the notes from rick :lol: :lol: :lol: "IT'S ALIVE!!!!" too funny :lol: :lol: :lol: glad he has a great sense of humor especially with social media garbage like this weeks :lol:
Beata

Post by Beata »

Since it was only a 24 hour death, at least he will know what to expect. LOL. Love his humor about the rumor, little poem...very little. LOL.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate and Rick for confirming "it's alive" :) . It's sad though to see the dark side of new technology (again).
If you're not familiar with Monty Python and their 'so British' sense of humour here's the scene he's referring to ( from Monty Python and the Holy Grail ):
https://youtu.be/Sh8mNjeuyV4
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

About this rumor, this kind of lie is regularly on the Web regarding various stars. There are completely silly people capable of the worst horrors to have fun. It's so bad.

Dear Richard, keep smiling and take care of yourself ...
samy74

Post by samy74 »

C'est vraiment malsain ce genre de nouvelle, pffff. Je suis soulagée ouffffffffffffffff , de tout coeur avec vous Richard. ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

What ? No one has realized RDA had sent us an email ...yet ? Explaining that from now on he would use his computer and not his iPhone ? Please do ! Your messages will be longer and won't be buried in the country of lost forever text messages !
Thank you Rick for thinking of us and thank you Kate for posting his email !