RDA merchandise for sale

Mac/Jack#1fan

RDA merchandise for sale

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Hi all, it's been a while since I have been on the forum..... anyway, as some of you may know I have amassed quite the RDA/Macgyver/Jack collection. At this point in my life, I am needing to downsize and get rid of some of this stuff so I am looking to sell a lot of it. I have all kinds of stuff, Pandoras Clock on DVD, Through the Eyes of a Killer on VHS, lots of collectables and toys, trading cards, old magazines, TV guides, even Macgyver wrist watches, cereal box toys from Argentina, a sticker book, lots of items. I will post pics when I get home. I want everything to have a good home and I am open to offers. PM me if you are interested in something specific!
Mac/Jack#1fan

Re: RDA merchandise for sale

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183930840 ... res/1bN3j2 There is a link to some of the available items. I uploaded all the pics to Flickr and its been a little bit since I have been on here, I forgot how to insert images?? Anyway, there are pics of Pandora's Clock and Through The Eyes of a Killer, and some of RDA's other movies too. Movies are $140 USD each, and if anyone is interested once I have an address of where to send the items I will take them to the post office and see what shipping options look like (buyer will be responsible for shipping). The Macgyver Toys are $50 for the 2 tops and the ring and small Macgyver pin, and the wrist watches are $30 each. Feel free to PM me an offer as well, I have more that I will be posting in the coming days!
Mac/Jack#1fan

Re: RDA merchandise for sale

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I updated my listing and included more items, here is the link to my flickr https://www.flickr.com/gp/183930840@N08/4q32U5 As I said on my last post, feel free to PM me with what you are interested in and the price is always open to negotiation. I just wanted to give all of you here a chance to have these items before I resort to ebay because I know about the strong love and respect for RDA on this forum. Thanks for looking!! :D