Dreaming about Richard

Caty

Dreaming about Richard

Post by Caty »

We had this topic in the old forum and I HAVE TO post it again ...

As usual I only remember a very little bit of my dream, but last night I was working with Rick in a lab.
Rick was Jack and Jack in a lab, there is enough potential for a catastrophy ;)
Suddenly something happened in the chemical hood wile Jack stands in front of it. He looked at me and
then he fainted and broke down.
I just managed it to catch him, before he hit his head against the next cupboard.
When he was lying in my arms I couldn't resist. I kissed his forehead, his eyes, his nose and then
his lips and when I pulled a bit away he opened his eyes and smiled at me.
And then I woke up ... Image
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Annelies

Re: Dreaming about Richard

Post by Annelies »

FANTASTIC DREAM Caty, to bad you woke up so soon, Thank you for opening the topic, I was thinking about it a few days ago, what a coincidence!! :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Caty wrote:We had this topic in the old forum and I HAVE TO post it again ...

As usual I only remember a very little bit of my dream, but last night I was working with Rick in a lab.
Suddenly something happened in the chemical hood wile Jack stands in front of it. He looked at me and
I just managed it to catch him, before he hit his head against the next cupboard.
When he was lying in my arms I couldn't resist. I kissed his forehead, his eyes, his nose and then
Oh Caty :D !
Really nice dream!

Like Lies, I was also thinking about this thread a couple of days ago ;) :D !
Thanks, Caty for sharing and starting this thread :) !
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

j-sky wrote:
Like Lies, I was also thinking about this thread a couple of days ago ;) :D !
:o :o :o :o :o Is this family also becoming telephatic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Kti

Post by Kti »

Caty wrote:We had this topic in the old forum and I HAVE TO post it again ...

When you wake up must have a big smile on your face caty :D !
A dream theme!
Personally, I prefer short daydreams. Here I'm the director.
If that is a reminder of REM phase with our hero, I'm not in it :cry: .

Only once somehow last weekend. We slept in the garden, it was awful hot in our gazebo and the frogs in our pond have croaked incessantly... Richard was Elliot from ET, but looked like Mac first to second season. MacElliot let the frogs free an I was the girl in the red skirt... :oops: that's all I can remember.
Caty

Post by Caty »

That's the problem with dreams, Kti, once you wake up, most of it disappeares into nothingness :cry: :cry:
"

(Buddha)
Caty

Post by Caty »

Last night I was cuddling with Rick :oops:
Please, no jealousy! Only in my dream :(

He visited the institute I'm working at (I have no idea why) and a coworker, who is not popular among our people, caught him and talked to him all the time like he always does - a lot of words but only hot air. That jerk is so embarassing!
Then he was called to do some work and Rick turned to have a look in our dissection room, our eyes met and the same moment we liked each other. The following route through our institute I stayed at his side and introduced him to my coworkers and could tell him something profound of our work.
When we walked from one lab to the other the hallways were crowded with people and he stayed very close to me and occasionally put his arm around my shoulders. :oops:

OMG, if that ever happens in real life, I'm dying :oops:
That's all I remember, but I still feel the closeness, the warmth and the friendlyness.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Caty wrote:Last night I was cuddling with Rick :oops:
Please, no jealousy! Only in my dream :(

He visited the institute I'm working at (I have no idea why) and a coworker, who is not popular among our people, caught him and talked to him all the time like he always does - a lot of words but only hot air. That jerk is so embarassing!
Then he was called to do some work and Rick turned to have a look in our dissection room, our eyes met and the same moment we liked each other. The following route through our institute I stayed at his side and introduced him to my coworkers and could tell him something profound of our work.
When we walked from one lab to the other the hallways were crowded with people and he stayed very close to me and occasionally put his arm around my shoulders. :oops:

OMG, if that ever happens in real life, I'm dying :oops:
That's all I remember, but I still feel the closeness, the warmth and the friendlyness.
Hey Caty - a VERY nice dream.....thanks for telling it! Can only say - wouldn't it be nice to be true?
B
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

This one I had last night...

Don't know how I got there but I was at his house. Not his house in Malibu but in the woods. I drop something off and he invites me in. Both Wiley and April were there. April leaves (and she's calling Rick "Larry" which is the name of my actual boss at work) and all I remember is that after a bit (and Rick bending over in front of me trying to find something) Wiley walks me down to the pond out back and says, "I know you'll want to stay here for the entire day but we have a lot to do today so I think it's time to leave." I had the distinct feeling that she wanted to get her mom and dad back together and somehow I was jeopardizing that. Said my goodbyes to Rick, told him I'd see him soon and left.

Very innocent but very nice. :-)

Michelle
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Jemster wrote:This one I had last night...

Don't know how I got there but I was at his house. Not his house in Malibu but in the woods. I drop something off and he invites me in. Both Wiley and April were there. April leaves (and she's calling Rick "Larry" which is the name of my actual boss at work) and all I remember is that after a bit (and Rick bending over in front of me trying to find something) Wiley walks me down to the pond out back and says, "I know you'll want to stay here for the entire day but we have a lot to do today so I think it's time to leave." I had the distinct feeling that she wanted to get her mom and dad back together and somehow I was jeopardizing that. Said my goodbyes to Rick, told him I'd see him soon and left.

Very innocent but very nice. :-)

Michelle
Nice and interesting, Michelle :).
Funny that Rick and your boss got mixed ;) :D.

Thank you for sharing!