Galaxy Con in Raleigh NC July 26-28

ergomac23

Re: Galaxy Con in Raleigh NC July 26-28

Post by ergomac23 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: V i have said it once but i am saying it again you are the Queen of say what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beata

Post by Beata »

Wonderful account of you time in Raleigh Kate, your pictures are fantastic. Happy to hear RDA keeps in touch with Amanda. I felt the humidity too in Knoxville, I think the last day was the lowest humidity, thankfully there were places to sit down near the concession stands to rest and regroup. Thanks as always for sharing.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

JERSEY love the costume
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

TVERO you & Beata have my dream poses. How many workers did it take to pry you off him? Just joking....
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

bftlovesRDA wrote: I am so glad you got to have dinner with RDA. You were kind not to say it, but RDA told me at the autograph table on Sunday that the service at the Hotel restaurant was "terrible". I was so sorry that was true.
I don't think that was true. I've had dinner with him before, and he can be very critical about the service and the menu. The food was just fine, and the waitress was sweet and friendly and bubbly. He never actually said exactly what his complaint was - perhaps he is just more particular than I am. He had asked the host for a more private table, and he cleared one for us but forgot to set the napkin and flatware - that wasn't the waitress's fault, and she was quick to correct it. Maybe he expected her to check up on us more often, but I actually appreciated the privacy. Maybe he was just tired. :)

Kate
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

thank you, Kate, so much, for the effort and write a report for us of the experience you had. they are a bit different then what we fans have. It's nice and good to know that you had a nice time to catch up with your friend and that he was a gentleman and ordered you an Uber.
Thank you so much for all the photos. so nice to look at them and knowing all his fans had a good time. the t-shirt he got :lol: :lol: :lol:

so thanks again for your hard work and the quick update
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

KateR wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:39 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote: I am so glad you got to have dinner with RDA. You were kind not to say it, but RDA told me at the autograph table on Sunday that the service at the Hotel restaurant was "terrible". I was so sorry that was true.
I don't think that was true. I've had dinner with him before, and he can be very critical about the service and the menu. The food was just fine, and the waitress was sweet and friendly and bubbly. He never actually said exactly what his complaint was - perhaps he is just more particular than I am. He had asked the host for a more private table, and he cleared one for us but forgot to set the napkin and flatware - that wasn't the waitress's fault, and she was quick to correct it. Maybe he expected her to check up on us more often, but I actually appreciated the privacy. Maybe he was just tired. :)

Kate
I am so glad you thought the food and service were okay! And, yes, maybe he was just tired which is understandable. Am very happy that the waitress was sweet and friendly and bubbly. Thanks for setting the record straight. I appreciate it. :D :D :D
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

To those who attended the panel .This photo is very puzzling (and funny :D ). Do you remember what he was talking about then ladies ? Anything special ? (just curious ;) )
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:32 pm Image

To those who attended the panel .This photo is very puzzling (and funny :D ). Do you remember what he was talking about then ladies ? Anything special ? (just curious ;) )
I wish I did remember what this pose was about, V. But I don't. I can only tell you that we were all probably laughing so hard! Maybe Kate remembers.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

All the photos are wonderful. I particularly like this one:

B