hi....new here....

bftlovesRDA

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by bftlovesRDA »

A big welcome to our newest members -and hope you will find it fun and interesting here at rdanderson.com. :D :D :D

There is so much to discover on this website. The forum is the place to get to know others here and to read and see posts and photos from others.
Please feel free to post on any thread your comments and/or questions. Try not to be shy. Whatever you say is welcomed warmly.

This is the best place on the internet for anyone who loves and admires Richard Dean Anderson.

Hope to see you around the forum and feel free to respond to this thread. :D :) :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Something that may happen for you is that you may receive a private message (such as a WELCOME message) from a member of the forum. If so, you will get an email titled: NEW PRIVATE MESSAGE HAS ARRIVED from email@rdanderson.com.

Please check your JUNK or SPAM email folder to see if you have received such an email....sometimes that's where these private message notification emails end up.

If you get such an email, come here to the forum and log in. Once you log in look in the upper right corner of the web page and you will see "Private Messages" with a number beside it if you have received email notice that a private message has been sent to you.

Click on private messages and it will take you to the private message section of the forum where you will be able to read whatever the private message is that has been sent to you.

If you are new, you may have received a private message welcoming you to the forum. If so, you can read your private message and send a reply to it. Your reply will go to the person who sent you the private message and they will get the email notice that a private message has been sent to them, etc.

Well, hope that helps. Hope you will totally enjoy your time here! And welcome again! :D :D :) :D :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Up to the top bump..... :D :D :D
B
EJA

Post by EJA »

Hi All; but I joined so I could get a message to Rick. See, I met or hung out with him when he was a mime at a circus before all his fame and glory. We got to know each other in that short time and he obviously left an impression on me. I understand I have that affect too. The memory of him wasn't reactivated until I heard his voice when I saw a Stargate show. I made him say something that day when we met in case we met again, I'd recognize him. Thought it would be good to hang out, but there is no way to let him know I'm trying to reach him. See, I'm not really a fan as much as a friend he made back in 1970. Since we already know each other, thought it would be fun to meet again. If you could get him this message, and he remembers me, it might be kinda cool to see if he'd contact me. I've enjoyed his work, but I knew him before all that. Everyone else I've known has locked themselves up in their isolated lives. Currently I'm at a break from everything, and it was time to get the message out there. If he doesn't remember, it would make sense after all these years. OK, it's our there now.
EJA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

EJA wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:50 am Hi All; but I joined so I could get a message to Rick. See, I met or hung out with him when he was a mime at a circus before all his fame and glory. We got to know each other in that short time and he obviously left an impression on me. I understand I have that affect too. The memory of him wasn't reactivated until I heard his voice when I saw a Stargate show. I made him say something that day when we met in case we met again, I'd recognize him. Thought it would be good to hang out, but there is no way to let him know I'm trying to reach him. See, I'm not really a fan as much as a friend he made back in 1970. Since we already know each other, thought it would be fun to meet again. If you could get him this message, and he remembers me, it might be kinda cool to see if he'd contact me. I've enjoyed his work, but I knew him before all that. Everyone else I've known has locked themselves up in their isolated lives. Currently I'm at a break from everything, and it was time to get the message out there. If he doesn't remember, it would make sense after all these years. OK, it's our there now.
RDA usually doesn't read these threads, we believe. There are only two ways that I know of to get him a message: ONE is to go to one of his comicon events and get his autograph and speak to him briefly there. The next one of those events is in New Jersey - in October. You can find out more about this event at the home page under "Appearances". The other is the FAN MAIL option that you find at the home page of this website under CONTACT. Please read the information there about fan mail. Hope that helps.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Do hope that helps.
B
EJA

Post by EJA »

Thanks, but no, it doesn't help. Would not be able to tolerate those events he signs pictures at. Already sent a message to him with no reply. Appreciate your reply though. Will just have to try and forget the whole thing. Was silly to think outside of my box.
EJA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

another new member has joined. Welcome to all new members. Won't you post a "Hi" here on this thread so we can all welcome you?
B
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Welcome to all our new members here.
Special Hello to my Nessa :D
It would be nice if new members would introduce themselves briefly. Do not be afraid, we are all harmless ;) :lol:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Several new members have joined.

Please say "hello" and anything else you would like to say.

Your comments and questions are always welcome! :D :D :D
B