Galaxy Con in Raleigh NC July 26-28

ttrana

Re: Galaxy Con in Raleigh NC July 26-28

Post by ttrana »

I can’t see the last two pics
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Ok, thanks Ttrana. Trying again - this is photo of RDA signing autographs that Jerseycoconut (Irene) took with her regular camera: Please tell me if you can see it.

B
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Yes can see that one!
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

thanks for the photos B. Irene I love your costume so very much. you look so cool in it and seeing 3 smiling happy faces is wonderful.

Irene, thanks for the report on you experience. I am glad you too had such a brilliant time and knocking two points off of your bucket list is brilliant. hope your feet feeling better soon...😀😀😀
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

GREAT, ttrana - And there is a post of the photo op picture of JerseyCoconut, RDA, and me - further back up the thread. Can you see that one too?
B
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Yes I see the one of all three of you. Nice pictures!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Great! :D :D :D
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Jerseycoconut wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:47 pm Hello, getting out my book report on Galaxy-con, July 28th

I was able to cross off 2 goals from my 'bucket list'; meeting RDA & going to a comic-con.

Yesterday with the "Wild Loyalist", Bettie, we enjoyed Galaxy-Con in Raleigh, NC.

The convention was a moving museum of sights & sounds ( a small homage to the entertainment arts) to disappear in.
Drawings, photos, figurines, interactive games, were there to partake/purchase. The artists & actors who we spend our extra hours admiring were within arms reach. :oops: :lol:
Decked out as a "Nox" (one of my favorite StarGate episodes), blending in with the other "crazies" 8-) :shock: :? ;) , Bettie & I walked around the stalls waiting for RDA's events. He had two on Sunday, Autograph in the am, & Photo at 4pm. We went to both.

As Bettie noted, lines were long, but, people were always willing to share with fellow fans, making the wait shorter.
Meeting Mr. Anderson in person, made all the reports of him true. He is a gentleman, charismatic, accommodating to fans, always sweet & smiling. And still so handsome!! It was wonderful meeting my idol actor, & that time flew too fast.

In line waiting for afternoon photos, we met Kate too! It was a treat chatting with her & enhanced the whole Comic-con experience.

At the end of the day, if sore feet & ache in the body are accredited to a good time, I'm still hurting!! :lol: :lol:
One bit of advice for anyone going in costume, use Unscented hair spray; the lacquer is still lingering......
But, do go to meet RDA :D & the whole comic-con culture.

Since I'm still not too computer savvy, I'll be sending my images to Bettie to upload to the forum. Thank You Bettie. ;)

Well, going to take nap, ohh my aching feet!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jerseycoconut
Hope your feet don't ache so much today Jerseycoconut ! ;) But it's a way to remind you where you were last Sunday , isn't it ? Thanks for sharing your impressions and photo with B and Rick ! You look great in that costume ! :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

So here is Jerseycoconut/Irene in all her NOX costume glory! Isn't she beautiful? What an outstanding costume - she got many compliments on it from fellow convention goers and a few photos of her were taken by them. Well done, Irene!

B
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Such a day is really exhausting, and if you are impaired in any way, it is even more difficult to keep going. But it was worth it, right?
Incidentally, I think your costume is very successful, really nice. Great pics! The photo shoot with RDA, Bettie and you is great, I like it. B. & Jerseycoconut, are you also infected now ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.