New announcement of a con in October

lesliekretchmar

Re: New announcement of a con in October

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate! This is another wonderful way that you provide our idolization of RDA with a factual and direct outlet :P :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

RDA had agreed to do the NJ con some time ago (although Paul had originally given him the wrong dates). He made the adjustment, though, and as far as he knew, it was set and waiting to be announced.

The whole "appearance is coming - appearance has been removed - appearance is canceled - appearance is being renegotiated - appearance is possible" drama of the past few days was happening completely without RDA's knowledge. So on Saturday when I asked him for clarification, at that point even HE didn't know what was going on.

Yesterday after the convention I texted him to ask if he had had the conversation to clarify what was happening. He would have already been on his way home, and just as his plane landed in LA late last night, he texted me back immediately and said that yes, as far as he knew, he is still expecting to appear, and nothing has changed. So it is safe for me to post.

I am packing right now and getting ready to head home, so I will post the update (and hopefully some photos from the weekend) when I get home.

Kate
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

KateR wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:24 pm RDA had agreed to do the NJ con some time ago (although Paul had originally given him the wrong dates). He made the adjustment, though, and as far as he knew, it was set and waiting to be announced.

The whole "appearance is coming - appearance has been removed - appearance is canceled - appearance is being renegotiated - appearance is possible" drama of the past few days was happening completely without RDA's knowledge. So on Saturday when I asked him for clarification, at that point even HE didn't know what was going on.

Yesterday after the convention I texted him to ask if he had had the conversation to clarify what was happening. He would have already been on his way home, and just as his plane landed in LA late last night, he texted me back immediately and said that yes, as far as he knew, he is still expecting to appear, and nothing has changed. So it is safe for me to post.

I am packing right now and getting ready to head home, so I will post the update (and hopefully some photos from the weekend) when I get home.

Kate
Thanks, Kate, for that extra clarification about the NewJersey convention. Can't wait to see any photos you may have and, if possible, to hear your story about your weekend..... :D :D :D Hope you have a good safe trip home!
B
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

KateR wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:24 pm RDA had agreed to do the NJ con some time ago (although Paul had originally given him the wrong dates). He made the adjustment, though, and as far as he knew, it was set and waiting to be announced.

Kate
Why am I not surprised at all?

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thanks Kate for the clarification, drama, drama, drama... :roll:
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:58 pm Thanks, Kate, for that extra clarification about the NewJersey convention. Can't wait to see any photos you may have and, if possible, to hear your story about your weekend..... :D :D :D Hope you have a good safe trip home!
I've added the convention update, but the Raleigh pictures will take time. Patience. :)

Kate
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

KateR wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:07 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:58 pm Thanks, Kate, for that extra clarification about the NewJersey convention. Can't wait to see any photos you may have and, if possible, to hear your story about your weekend..... :D :D :D Hope you have a good safe trip home!
I've added the convention update, but the Raleigh pictures will take time. Patience. :)

Kate
you can take as much time as you want. we all will wait patiently... 😊😊😊
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA