What you most impressed by RDA?

tvero80

Re: What you most impressed by RDA?

Post by tvero80 »

Caty wrote:
He is a very special person, everything I wrote above is not enough to describe him. He is unique and I admit, I love him :oops:
How's the husband , Caty? ;)

V
Caty

Post by Caty »

tvero80 wrote:
Caty wrote:
He is a very special person, everything I wrote above is not enough to describe him. He is unique and I admit, I love him :oops:

V
He doesn't know and I'll never tell him ;) :oops: :oops:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
taxi

Post by taxi »

I loved his personality , because it does not take the head
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

taxi wrote:I loved his personality , because it does not take the head
In other words, he's cool and easy-going ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Caty wrote:
tvero80 wrote:
Caty wrote:

V
It's OK ,Caty.Your secret is safe here.

V
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Wow, what an interesting topic to talk about. But I think, no matter how much we say, it is never enough to describe this AMAZING man in just a few words, because I think sometimes is hard to explain in words what you really feel inside. Well, what it first draw my attention to him, was definitely his awesome good looks, but apart from that, his smile, his hands and his incredible, soft-spoken voice. I loved his voice from the very first moment I heard him talking. That's how I started looking for his interviews on the Internet. When I hear him talking, and the way he moves his hands while talking, makes me melt. His sweet, sexy voice, in addition with his irresistible, beautiful smile, are to die for. But apart from all that, I mean, his stunning and breathtaking presence, what it really impressed me and still does and always will, is his humble personality. Despite his fame and successful career, he's so down to earth, so approachable and friendly, so sweet and adorable, loving, caring, and so very kind to everyone. He's a real Gentleman. And his beautiful eyes and heartfelt smile, radiate the warmth and the kindness of his heart. He's really so unique and he will always keep a very special place in my heart.
Caty

Post by Caty »

tvero80 wrote:
Caty wrote:
tvero80 wrote: How's the husband , Caty? ;)

V
It's OK ,Caty.Your secret is safe here.

V
Thank you, V. I appreciate that :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
court

Post by court »

I agree this is a great topic! What impressed me about Rick is how humble and appreciative he is toward his fans. Each time I have met him he always has a bright smile and looks right at me. He knows and understands that so many of us have stood in long lines for hours for photo ops and autographs. He makes sure that each person gets a little bit extra with him. Even when his handlers tell him to speed it up or talk less Rick ignores them and still speaks to each person coming up to him. To me that shows a humble caring person and a real person! Rick is one I gush about every time - he is very special.
One should always be a little improbable." -Oscar Wilde
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Caty wrote: ...and you all will agree with me, his eyes .... Image
They are to die for. And as we say "The eyes are the mirror of the soul" so you look into his soul.
So that's why his eyes are so beautiful! The mirror of soul... :D
Claudia
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Nicole wrote:
Wow, what an interesting topic to talk about. But I think, no matter how much we say, it is never enough to describe this AMAZING man in just a few words, because I think sometimes is hard to explain in words what you really feel inside. Well, what it first draw my attention to him, was definitely his awesome good looks, but apart from that, his smile, his hands and his incredible, soft-spoken voice. I loved his voice from the very first moment I heard him talking. That's how I started looking for his interviews on the Internet. When I hear him talking, and the way he moves his hands while talking, makes me melt. His sweet, sexy voice, in addition with his irresistible, beautiful smile, are to die for. But apart from all that, I mean, his stunning and breathtaking presence, what it really impressed me and still does and always will, is his humble personality. Despite his fame and successful career, he's so down to earth, so approachable and friendly, so sweet and adorable, loving, caring, and so very kind to everyone. He's a real Gentleman. And his beautiful eyes and heartfelt smile, radiate the warmth and the kindness of his heart. He's really so unique and he will always keep a very special place in my heart.
Well said, Nicole!

Court - Thank you for your words too - While I have never been privileged to meet him in person, at one of the conventions or other events, it is so good to hear you and others who have done so tell about your experience with THE MAN! He is nothing less than amazing to give everyone who comes up to him in line a personal moment. Thanks for retelling your experiences.
B