Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

karinedauphin

Re: Fanboy Expo Knoxville July 12-14 2019

Post by karinedauphin »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:36 pm Image Image

Whatever happened to the Florida SuperCon did not happen to the Fanboy Expo/Knoxville ComicCon :!: :!: There were hundreds and hundreds of RDA excited and happy fans that did not hold back with their cheers and appreciation! The lines were hours long but worth every minute because of the time watching RDA during the autograph signing time and the Q&A. There were displays that picked up the Q&A feed for those on the sides of the room. Believe me, my youngest son and I LOVED being there and I LOVED the interaction with "our" superstar!!
Leslie... You kidding me ... is your youngest son on the photo with you ??? I mean the person on the left side, of course ... :lol: :lol:
You look so beautiful and happy and so.... young !!! :P
Nice to hearing that the Knoxville fans deserve a beautiful welcome.
Thanks for sharing what you have lived.

I believe we could read reports and reports and reports and reports.. and I don't know why...Mister Anderson is just an amazing and great person

Have a nice evening
Beata

Post by Beata »

Whatever happened to the Florida SuperCon did not happen to the Fanboy Expo/Knoxville ComicCon :!: :!: There were hundreds and hundreds of RDA excited and happy fans that did not hold back with their cheers and appreciation! The lines were hours long but worth every minute because of the time watching RDA during the autograph signing time and the Q&A. There were displays that picked up the Q&A feed for those on the sides of the room. Believe me, my youngest son and I LOVED being there and I LOVED the interaction with "our" superstar!!

Thanks for sharing, it was a great weekend. Richard was awesome as usual.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Let's forget about Miami . It doesn't reflect his popularity ( hope they/he kept his work of art drawn on the table cloth though ! :D ) .Thanks for sharing ,Leslie ! Glad you had a great time !
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

:lol: Thank you, all, for responding to my post and your sweet comments :!: (Karine, yes, that's my youngest son - RDA's Q&A was his favorite event in the whole expo, and he was having so much fun in the whole expo :lol:)
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:55 am :lol: Thank you, all, for responding to my post and your sweet comments :!: (Karine, yes, that's my youngest son - RDA's Q&A was his favorite event in the whole expo, and he was having so much fun in the whole expo :lol:)
My pleasure
I don't find the smiley with a kiss...

so... "smiley kiss"... :lol: :lol:
lesliekretchmar

Image Image

lesliekretchmar

karinedauphin wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:22 pm

Leslie... You kidding me ... is your youngest son on the photo with you ??? I mean the person on the left side, of course ... :lol: :lol:
You look so beautiful and happy and so.... young !!! :P
Nice to hearing that the Knoxville fans deserve a beautiful welcome.
Thanks for sharing what you have lived.

I believe we could read reports and reports and reports and reports.. and I don't know why...Mister Anderson is just an amazing and great person

Have a nice evening