Galaxy Con in Raleigh NC July 26-28

bftlovesRDA

Galaxy Con in Raleigh NC July 26-28

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Well, RDA is coming to Raleigh, NC the last of this month (July 26-28 at the GalaxyCon) and jerseycoconut and I are going.

Was wondering if anyone else out there in rdanderson.com land might be planning to go too? If so, please sign in on this thread.

Cannot WAIT ! It will be a dream come true.

Everyone's posts about their experiences are an inspiration for us and we will definitely be posting about our experience when it is over.

I just hope RDA will still have some energy left after going to Knoxville, TN and Miami, FL before the Raleigh Con!
B
karinedauphin

Re: Galaxy Con in Raleigh NC July 26-28

Post by karinedauphin »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:33 pm Well, RDA is coming to Raleigh, NC the last of this month (July 26-28 at the GalaxyCon) and jerseycoconut and I are going.

Was wondering if anyone else out there in rdanderson.com land might be planning to go too? If so, please sign in on this thread.

Everyone's posts about their experiences are an inspiration for us and we will definitely be posting about our experience when it is over.

I just hope RDA will still have some energy left after going to Knoxville, TN and Miami, FL before the Raleigh Con!

I'm so happy for you. Have a great day, dear sweeties. And i'm sure Mister Anderson will have plenty of energy, a little bit tired perhaps but always a word, a smile or an attention for each one of you.
If I would have more money, I just will take a plane ... just to live an american convention... already a convention in Europa is great... But what I saw from Conventions in Hollywood or others places... conventions in America are just huge...

So... just enjoy
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Karine.

That would be great - for you to come to America and attend one of the USA cons. (That would be great not just for you to do that but for others from Europe to do that)..... I hope the people of Raleigh, NC will be extra nice to RDA as the people of Germany and of Wales and of France have been to him.
B
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Finding out y'all are going to Raleigh North Carolina makes me wish I had chose to go there. But I've already made all my flight and hotel arrangements to go to Knoxville Tennessee Comic-Con. If anyone is going to that Comic-Con let me know maybe we can meet up.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh, rj - Hope you have a really good time in Knoxville.

You could post a thread just about Knoxville and see if anybody responds.

Will miss seeing you in Raleigh but look forward to your report on your Knoxville trip.

Blessings to you!
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Bettie,

I'm very very happy for you my friend!! :D :D :D :D

Your dream comes true !!!
I would like to see your face when you'll be in front of him !!! :lol: :lol:
I hope you'll give us story and pictures ! Impossible to try to escape... ;) ;) ;)
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Bftlovesrda , I don't know how to start a thread.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

frenchwriter wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:21 am Bettie,

I'm very very happy for you my friend!! :D :D :D :D

Your dream comes true !!!
I would like to see your face when you'll be in front of him !!! :lol: :lol:
I hope you'll give us story and pictures ! Impossible to try to escape... ;) ;) ;)
Hi, Dominique = thanks for the good wishes.

I am so excited to be able to meet him finally. Have not figured out yet exactly what I want to say to RDA but am thinking a lot about it.

Will do my best to write up a report afterwards and have pics.

Still wondering if any others from here might be going to the Raleigh Galaxy Con.

Jerseycoconut and I would love to meet others there.
B
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Hey guys.... one small week and you will be there... All ready ? tickets, photos, camera ? Pillows...in case you faint :lol: :lol: :lol:

But the most important .... have a lot of fun !!!
Beata

Post by Beata »

Well, RDA is coming to Raleigh, NC the last of this month (July 26-28 at the GalaxyCon) and jerseycoconut and I are going.

Have a wonderful time both of you ! RDA will have plenty of energy left for you guys he had almost 2 weeks to recover. :lol: Safe travels and tell us everything and post lots of pictures.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver