Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

tvero80

Re: Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

Post by tvero80 »

karinedauphin wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:42 pm
tvero80 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:27 pm
So again thanks to all of you. We were together thanks to Mister Anderson, but each one of you made with your personality and your energy taht we had an amazing time.

Thanks for having read me, and sorry for my mistakes.[/color]
Karinedauphin said :"So again thanks to all of you". Us ? Correction ! THANK YOU for sharing with us your (great ) experience with RDA !

I thank you, all of "you", all of the person from the group, all of each person who I met during each convention, because each ComicCon is special thanks to Mister Anderson but also thanks to the beautiful meeting that I made. It is my way to live plenty each event. Unfortunately, it is also why I don't remember so much.. I opened my big eyes, I heard all that I can, I enjoy every second... but I can't remember after, all what it would be told, sorry about that. But I will remember a smile, a look, a nice word, a beautiful meeting... and during this week end... I have a lot of fun !!! Someone from the group said about me : "a clown"...

For example, in Wales, I had crutches... And I stopped because I saw some people arrive direct to me. But we ran into each other. The person was so sad for me and told "are you okay ?" And I was embarassed to make some pain to someone with my crutches... Then I looked... It was Sam Neill... :lol: :lol: He touched my shoulder and told to me again "are you sure ? you are okay,"... Then he had to go to his autograph time or photosession, I don't know. But such of events will be always in my mind ... :lol: :lol:

Sam Neill you mean THE SAM NEILL ? OMG ! I'm pea green with envy !
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

tvero80 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:29 pm
It was Sam Neill... :lol: :lol: He touched my shoulder and told to me again "are you sure ? you are okay,"... Then he had to go to his autograph time or photosession, I don't know. But such of events will be always in my mind ... :lol: :lol: [/color]

Sam Neill you mean THE SAM NEILL ? OMG ! I'm pea green with envy !

I mean... This Sam Neill...
But he had a beard. Karina was with me and just normal, like Mister Anderson, he spoke with me and like I explained he had to go...
And I looked Karina... "it was Sam Neill, wasn't he ???.... he touched my shoulder..." And we laughed !!!
Sam Neill is probably an "human" person like Mister Anderson... despite Kiefer Sutherland, who didn't get out the car perhaps because to many fans were there in the queue... I don't know... Anyway, he "makes" the Star... :lol: :lol:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Karine, thank you so very much for your account of the amazing weekend in Stuttgart with RDA and all your RDA-loving friends.

Your story is a great one. I loved your costume and the reaction that RDA had to it.

I have a question or two.

So you had a VIP pass, correct? That was how you got to do the Meet and Greet?

And it sounds like you had to rush to the different events - from the Autographs to the Panels to the Photo Ops - is that correct?

Were the events any better times on Sunday than on Saturday?

As Jersey Coconut said, she and I (and I don't know if there are others from here) will be going to the convention in Raleigh the end of July and would like to know some more info about the event in terms of how to best get to do all the events without missing anything. (WE don't know yet if RDA will be doing any Q&A panels at this convention. They said it all depends on his contract.

Thanks again for your report and just enjoy the memories!
B
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:46 pm Karine, thank you so very much for your account of the amazing weekend in Stuttgart with RDA and all your RDA-loving friends.

Your story is a great one. I loved your costume and the reaction that RDA had to it.

I have a question or two.

So you had a VIP pass, correct? That was how you got to do the Meet and Greet?

And it sounds like you had to rush to the different events - from the Autographs to the Panels to the Photo Ops - is that correct?

Were the events any better times on Sunday than on Saturday?

As Jersey Coconut said, she and I (and I don't know if there are others from here) will be going to the convention in Raleigh the end of July and would like to know some more info about the event in terms of how to best get to do all the events without missing anything. (WE don't know yet if RDA will be doing any Q&A panels at this convention. They said it all depends on his contract.

Thanks again for your report and just enjoy the memories!
Hy B,

Great to hearing that you are going on Raleigh. Depends on his contract ???? Well i don't know for you, but in all conventions i made until now, it was always photosessions autographs and panel. The M&G is not usual but expensive... just in Lyon it was only one day... and in Wrexham, only one panel on saturday with AmandaTapping. So probably it depends of the organisation... not of his contract. As he likes to say, he loves conventions. It is a way for him, to meet people, and to meet all fans. Because normally he stays at home, for "lazy" days (his words) and he meets noone. If he receives invintations to the conventions, almost he goes on it. If no invitation, he doesn't go on convention. I write this here, because some fans ask why he doesn't come in their country or their town. Paul Brown confirms us this fact.

No i have no VIP. We rush and we run because of the too short schedule... as usual, the organisators think (they are so naive probably) that Mister Anderson will "follow" the schedule. But for example, it would planed on Saturday photos between 1.00pm and 2.00pm anf Meet and Greet 2pm until 2.30pm... yeah... naive.... first because of course Mister Anderson didn't finished the phots at 2pm ... then it means that he doesn't eat ... and we run just because all were separate and there were so many people. And then m&g has not begun at 2pm... but that... you can not know when you are in the queue of the photo and it is 1.50pm... or in the queue of the autographs...

What do you mean "better" ?? All is better...
It depends of the schedule of each convention but i will say... try to make the most things on the morning...
I hope i answered to yours questions.
Please if you have others, don't hesitate and ask me.

And just .... no panic ... he is really charming... really... so take a breathe... and take the time... you have the chance to speak the same language as he... so it would be easier ... and just enjoy each moment
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:46 pm Karine,

B,
here is a link for the schedule of the convention in Miami :
https://register.growtix.com/schedules/ ... ercon_2019
I hope it is helpful...

I read quicly, but for example, the schedule is written... Photosession sunday at 12.40 and 12.50 anything else.. I can't imagine that the photosession would be just 10 minutes.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sunday Q&A will be at 12.15 until 1.15. SO a panel during one hour, ok, it is normal.
Sunday at 1.40pm again Photos... You have to check, but probably autographs will be all the day.

In searching this, i saw that Jonathan Frakes will be also in Miami... it remember me a "joke"...

We were in the queue, and Jonathan Frakes was probably finished with the autographs or whatever... anyway, he came to us and has shouted... "hey, this man is famous..." and to the attention of Mister Anderson "yeah I saw you in General Hospital"...And Mister Anderson has answered "oh, yeah I saw your wife. She told me, you have to be faster"...
american joke probably...
When I say, it is difficult to sum all what is happen....
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

i think this is what RDA meant by 'I've seen your wife' they were on general hospital together her name is Genie Francis ....did a little research ;)

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

ergomac23 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:47 am i think this is what RDA meant by 'I've seen your wife' they were on general hospital together her name is Genie Francis ....did a little research ;)
Thanks Ergo... but the joke was "be faster" i think......or perhaps it was not a joke...
Anyway they have laughed both of them

And it was also hilarous from Jonathan Frakes to make reference only to General Hospital... all of us know that Mister Anderson acted in so many series and movies... 😁😁
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

i'm guess it was an inside joke ....either way they both laughed so no one took offense to it and got angry so all in fun .....and because they were on general hospital together is probably why he mentioned only that series ....i wonder if genie Francis remembers RDA it's clear he remembers her which is amazing considering he can't remember many guest stars on macgyver :lol: :lol:
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

ergomac23 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:15 am i'm guess it was an inside joke ....either way they both laughed so no one took offense to it and got angry so all in fun .....and because they were on general hospital together is probably why he mentioned only that series ....i wonder if genie Francis remembers RDA it's clear he remembers her which is amazing considering he can't remember many guest stars on macgyver :lol: :lol:
Exactly, ergo, you have certainly right, private joke. That's why i say it is very difficult to sum a convention. So many things could happen, and some that we cannot understand... :lol: :D :lol: but we have just fun.

And concerning the fact that Mister Anderson remembered miss Francis... well as he said "you asked me my favorite scene (in MacGyver or Stargate) but i can't remember that i have eaten for my breakfast"... :lol: :lol: :lol: ... we never know... :D :D
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

that is very true we never know :lol: :lol: :lol: