Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

Lousi

Re: Comic Con Germany Stuttgart 29/30 June

Post by Lousi »

Unfortunately i will not be able to come because we will have a trip with the whole family at this weekend. It would have been a good possibility to see the City too. Looks nice at the pictures ;)

May be next time!

Can you tell us how it was after your visit?!
Check instagram thriller_movies.de or directly https://www.thriller-movies.de/

NiLa

Post by NiLa »

Lousi wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:38 am Unfortunately i will not be able to come because we will have a trip with the whole family at this weekend. It would have been a good possibility to see the City too. Looks nice at the pictures ;)

May be next time!

Can you tell us how it was after your visit?!
Of course we will post huge stories about the weekend, Lousi.

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Hi Everyone...
In three months... Stuttgart.... yeahhhh.

Of course, before it, We will have news from the fans, who will have the chance to go to Wales....

Just to be sure... We are created a little group and chosen the same Hotel. So, If you wish information about that, just ask.

Three months.... So far.... so close...

:lol: :lol:
pumuckl

Post by pumuckl »

Hello everybody,
yes, still three months. I am already looking forward to Stuttgart.
Coming by train from Switzerland, three hours is not much.
Have found a hotel near the fairgrounds. Everything already booked. I'm ready :)
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Hello every one...
One week and we'll be there...
We already are a small groups of 7... Nope, we are not the MacFadden's...
We will try to inform you and show how Stuttgart is fun.
Have a nice sunday and ... Countdown.... :lol: :lol:
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

To all you : Enjoy a fabulous weekend in Stuttgart...

Take photos please !! :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

What a FANTASTIC group of wild loyalists is going to Stuttgart... give Rick an extra hug for me, all seven of you 😜 I'm with you in thoughts girls❤
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I suppose Rick is about to catch his plane to Stuttgart ,Germany , Europe ;) I wish him a safe and pleasant flight and I wish our members a fantastic con ! Have fun !!! We're experiencing a heat wave at the moment , our man from Minnesota will suffer for sure … so please , don't add it by hugging him for too long :D
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

tvero80 wrote: I suppose Rick is about to catch his plane to Stuttgart ,Germany , Europe ;) I wish him a safe and pleasant flight and I wish our members a fantastic con ! Have fun !!! We're experiencing a heat wave at the moment , our man from Minnesota will suffer for sure … so please , don't add it by hugging him for too long :D
He's actually already there. He wrote last night to say he was in Germany. It wasn't an especially pleasant day of travel, unfortunately. And he added "Oh. And by the way, it's about two or three thousand degrees," and the air conditioning wasn't very efficient. It was about 3am German time, and he was completely exhausted. Here's hoping that he can use the next couple of days to get some rest before the convention begins. I'll try to post updates, but I'll be leaving soon myself, so they will probably be delayed.

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:16 pm
tvero80 wrote: I suppose Rick is about to catch his plane to Stuttgart ,Germany , Europe ;) I wish him a safe and pleasant flight and I wish our members a fantastic con ! Have fun !!! We're experiencing a heat wave at the moment , our man from Minnesota will suffer for sure … so please , don't add it by hugging him for too long .
He's actually already there. He wrote last night to say he was in Germany. It wasn't an especially pleasant day of travel, unfortunately. And he added "Oh. And by the way, it's about two or three thousand degrees," and the air conditioning wasn't very efficient. It was about 3am German time, and he was completely exhausted. Here's hoping that he can use the next couple of days to get some rest before the convention begins. I'll try to post updates, but I'll be leaving soon myself, so they will probably be delayed.

Kate
Oh, sorry to hear that . We aren't used to such heat waves in Europe . He may need fans in his bedroom ( no pun intended …) . Hope he can get some sleep/rest before Saturday .