Best Stunt

Best stunt

Horse on chopper (Thief of Budapest)
21%
Fall through window (D.O.A. MacGyver)
11%
Boat explosion (The Negotiator)
4%
Hanging on plane (On A Wing And A Prayer)
18%
Plane escape (Legend of the Holy Rose)
7%
Roof escape (Children of Light)
11%
Rescuing Lisa (Twenty Questions)
18%
Para-sail rescue (The Wasteland)
4%
Bike through window (The Stringer)
4%
Volcano escape (Lost Treasure of Atlantis)
4%

Total votes: 28

MacGyverGod

Best Stunt

Post by MacGyverGod »

Just curious. What do you think are the best stunts in the show out of these ten? There are so many more but I had to keep the limit in mind and I also chose some of the less obvious ones. I always come to the same one. One of my absolute favorites is actually MacGyver getting Lisa out of the car in Twenty Questions. That one and the plane escape in On A Wing And A Prayer. Why? Lot's of close ups and especially in Twenty Questions, you can actually see it's RDA, hanging next to the car.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
tvero80

Re: Best Stunt

Post by tvero80 »

MacGyverGod wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:47 am Just curious. What do you think are the best stunts in the show out of these ten? There are so many more but I had to keep the limit in mind and I also chose some of the less obvious ones. I always come to the same one. One of my absolute favorites is actually MacGyver getting Lisa out of the car in Twenty Questions. That one and the plane escape in On A Wing And A Prayer. Why? Lot's of close ups and especially in Twenty Questions, you can actually see it's RDA, hanging next to the car.
The 'best' stunt(s) ? What do you mean , MacGyverGod ? The most enjoyable (for RDA it was the horse in Thief of Budapest ) ? The most spectacular ? The most dangerous ? The most ... :)
MacGyverGod

Post by MacGyverGod »

Coolest? Whatever you think. Just the best stunt(s). ;)
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:23 pm
MacGyverGod wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:47 am Just curious. What do you think are the best stunts in the show out of these ten? There are so many more but I had to keep the limit in mind and I also chose some of the less obvious ones. I always come to the same one. One of my absolute favorites is actually MacGyver getting Lisa out of the car in Twenty Questions. That one and the plane escape in On A Wing And A Prayer. Why? Lot's of close ups and especially in Twenty Questions, you can actually see it's RDA, hanging next to the car.
The 'best' stunt(s) ? What do you mean , MacGyverGod ? The most enjoyable (for RDA it was the horse in Thief of Budapest ) ? The most spectacular ? The most dangerous ? The most ... :)
Hihi V.. the horsestunt was maybe the most enjoyable but it made him angry also.. he just flew a few meters above the ground/ocean, had to come back down again with the horse and the stuntman did the coolest part above the ocean, he told me last year in Utrecht.. it really frustrated him, he wanted to do the whole thing back then
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Annelies wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:07 pm
Hihi V.. the horsestunt was maybe the most enjoyable but it made him angry also.. he just flew a few meters above the ground/ocean, had to come back down again with the horse and the stuntman did the coolest part above the ocean, he told me last year in Utrecht.. it really frustrated him, he wanted to do the whole thing back then
Yes , Lies , I remember him talking about his frustration in a panel too. So maybe it wasn't the most enjoyable but it was definitely the most memorable stunt for him ! :D
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:45 am
Annelies wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:07 pm

Yes , Lies , I remember him talking about his frustration in a panel too. So maybe it wasn't the most enjoyable but it was definitely the most memorable stunt for him ! :D
🤣 definitely was!!!
Lots of love,

Lies