Guess the RDA Screenshot

calypso17

Re: Guess the RDA Screenshot

Post by calypso17 »

Hi my dear Friends !

I can't find the words to express how i missed you 😟🙁😟... These last ten days or so were very intense and kept me truly busy, but believe me it was worth it ;) :) !
At last i went for my first "sortie" with my unit the white task force : nurses, doctors, physiotherapists,OTs... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It was so COOL 😀😀, and i even made a huge discovery : a magic tricky corridor ! The more i was moving on the longer this one became 🤔🤔
One small step for Calypso :lol: :lol: :lol: !
Actually i'm pretty sure Frankenstein's got something to do with it, some kind of revenge ?
Ho ! I did keep the best new for the end... :D After days of investigations, constant surveillance and many protective missions for "our children" : Frankenstein left on Friday :P :P :) :D ! Okay... we've got nothing to do with her departure :oops: :roll: :oops:... We found out that she was a trainee ! Well, spank me rosy.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yesterday her vocational training course in Oncology ended for good ! ✌

Now i going to be reasonable, i'm going to try to sleep 😴😴😴 while some of you in a Galaxy far far away are going to try to find the right answer ;) 8-) :D :D !

Good luck everybody !

Take good care of you, bye for now my friends 😉 :P
Calypso.
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

well, that's what I call good news. keep up the good work. god has a plan with you and you are not finished for a long shoot. keep on praying for you hun 🙏. hope you are a bit more relaxed now, to know you favourite nurse is gone. wish you the best of luck. waiting for more updates as you go along... ❤

can't see the picture, not that I would have an idea but it's nice to see him 😋
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

Hi lovely people 😃!

Some of you have encountered troubles to see the pic. Considering i've got the same standard evolution as Neanderthal man relating to everything in line with recent technologies :oops: :roll: :oops:, i've sent it back 🤞😁...

I think that you've all deserved at least a little hint 🙂!
P5S 381 is not RDA's dialling code...🤐😂😁, and you should focused on season 4 😉...

Have fun and good luck everybody !

Bye for now my friends.
Calypso.
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

scorched earth?
RDA
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

Yes it is "Scorched Earth" ! :P

CONGRATULATIONS Jack(s) 😃 👏👏👏✌!!!!!

As a reward for being our new winner you can choose a candy, or a cake : 🎂 🍨 🍡 🍭 🍬 🍩 🍣 🍧 🍢 🍰

Few weeks ago, JackGywer tasted the huge cake, the one with the candles... but don't tell anyone...😂😂 !

Enjoy being at the height of your fame my Friend, then lead us the way and pick a beautiful screenshot 😉😄👍!

Bye for now !
Calypso.
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

oh. thanks. well I just don't know what to say but I will pick a cake with lots of chocolate in and around and whipped cream on top. everybody is invited to celebrate my first ever right gues in a screenshot competition. *ballons on the wall hang and party heads handing out*

just got one prob. i haven't a clue how to put pictures on here. so if someone likes to enlighten me would be brilliant. may be from the photo gallery of Kate if this is possible. thanks so much and thanks for being so patient with me 🎂🍰🍩🍪🍾🥂🍹
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you Calypso for your great screenshot/photo. And Congratulations Jack(s) on guessing it right!!!!! :D :D :D

Ok, I will give it a try - to tell you how to post photos. I hope others who know better how to do it than I do will come along and add / subtract from what I am telling you.

Step 1: Find the photo you want to post.

Yes, one place to look is in the photo gallery here on this website. Look in "Photo Gallery" and all images will come up eventually - it takes awhile.
Click on Season 1 or Season 2 or whatever Season you want to find a picture to post. Then choose the picture you want to use for the "Guess the screenshot" game. If you are not sure what episode a photo comes from, HOVER your cursor over the photo and the title of the episode for that photo will appear. When you find the photo you want to use, go to step 2.

Step 2: Left Click on the small photo you want to use and the photo will become a large size. Left click on that photo at that size and it may even become larger. When it is the size you want to use, go to step 3.

Step 3: RIGHT CLICK on the photo at the size you want to use and you should get several actions that show up. Choose "Copy Image Address" from that list of actions and left click on "copy image address". (It may say something different than "copy image address" when you right click on it - if so, let me know what it says and we can figure out which choice you should make). Then go to step 4.

Step 4: Go to the entry in the forum where you are typing your message for others to guess your screenshot. Type whatever you want to say and when you get to the place where you want your photo to be......FIND THE LITTLE PICTURE ICON AT THE TOP OF THE TYPING WINDOW. You should see to the far right above the typing window the word "Normal", then to the left of that you should see what looks like a drop of paint; then to the left of that you should see a chain; then to the left of that you should see the little picture! In the spot in your message where you want to put your photo/screenshot, CLICK ON THAT SMALL PICTURE ICON AND THIS WILL COME UP: [ img ][ /img ]. Now go to step 5.

Step 5: Put your cursor between the two brackets [ img ]put cursor here[ /img ] (there shouldn't bee any words between the brackets - I just put them there so you would know where to put your cursor, But now delete those words (put cursor here).

Step 6: RIGHT CLICK where your cursor is located and TYPE THE CNTRL KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD - HOLD IT DOWN AND HIT "V"......AND THE IMAGE ADDRESS THAT YOU COPIED IN STEP 3 WILL SHOW UP BETWEEN THE [ img ] [/img].

Step 7: Preview your message and your photo should show up in your message. If it does, click on submit and you are done! If it doesn't, get help to figure out what you did wrong and try again. Eventually you will get it right.

You can find more photos of Stargate at Gateworld, under Stargate SG1, episodes. Then you click on screen captures under the episode you want to use and look through the photos until you find one you want to use.

But for now, I would recommend just using photos from Kate's photo gallery.

I am sorry if my explanation of how to post a photo is so complicated. If I could be there with you showing you, it would be very easy.

But give it a try. I had to learn and now it's just as easy as pie! Good luck!

Oh here is a sample of what I was teaching:

I am using a photo from Kate's photo Gallery of Stargate Season 1 - from the Children of the gods:

It worked so I am submitting it.
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

wow. thanks so much B. that was brilliant. i am at work right now (nightshift and texting from my mobile phone. naughty me 😋). will tried it in the afternoon.

lovely picture, you have chosen 😍
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Jack(s) - Well I hope you will find the directions sort of clear.... :D :D :D

Glad you liked the photo!
B
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

here my photo, happy guessing

Thanks to b. for a outstanding guide for people like me who haven a cloue how to get pictures in a treat. It worked and i am over the moon... *Piece if cake to b push*
RDA