Wales Comic Con on April 27/28, 2019.

Jack(s)

Re: Wales Comic Con on April 27/28, 2019.

Post by Jack(s) »

don't know Michael. but got photo ops for Rick, Amanda, Kiefer Sutherland, David Tennant and Sam Neill. so will be busy all weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it started with Rick and the rest is taken the opportunity while they there. (also big fan of Kiefer and David) :oops:
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Jack(s) wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:57 am don't know Michael. but got photo ops for Rick, Amanda, Kiefer Sutherland, David Tennant and Sam Neill. so will be busy all weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it started with Rick and the rest is taken the opportunity while they there. (also big fan of Kiefer and David) :oops:
I would of loved to of met David being a big Dr who fan but unfortunately I can't make the Saturday... 😞
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Jack(s) wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:57 am don't know Michael. but got photo ops for Rick, Amanda, Kiefer Sutherland, David Tennant and Sam Neill. so will be busy all weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you met rick before?
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

nope. never met him. always wanted too. it was more like to check if he comes to Europe in near future and when i saw he comes to wales i did asked my husband if there is another wales and Wrexham on this beautiful planed. (due it's only 2 hours from where i live). i nearly was crying and jumped up and down in my living room when he said it is here in uk. since than i go on his nerves with a countdown for how long till i gone meet one off my biggest childhood heros. everybody at work knows it that i am going to becauce i told everybody. if they're been interested or not :lol:

how about you?
RDA
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Jack(s) wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:48 pm nope. never met him. always wanted too. it was more like to check if he comes to Europe in near future and when i saw he comes to wales i did asked my husband if there is another wales and Wrexham on this beautiful planed. (due it's only 2 hours from where i live). i nearly was crying and jumped up and down in my living room when he said it is here in uk. since than i go on his nerves with a countdown for how long till i gone meet one off my biggest childhood heros. everybody at work knows it that i am going to becauce i told everybody. if they're been interested or not :lol:

how about you?
I have told people at work too and they always say 'who's he' I don't care...I know who he is 👍👍👍👍
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

:lol: had the same reactions and them i show him a pic from MacGyver and all of a sudden everybody knows him and lets face it. on the end i give a s..... about what people think about me. my friends are happy for me and that is what counts. for the rest is just good to annoy them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RDA
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Jack(s) wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:07 pm :lol: had the same reactions and them i show him a pic from MacGyver and all of a sudden everybody knows him and lets face it. on the end i give a s..... about what people think about me. my friends are happy for me and that is what counts. for the rest is just good to annoy them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thing is they are getting it all now before we go and when we have met him they will still be hearing about it. ;) ;) ;) ;)
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Jack(s) wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:48 pm nope. never met him. always wanted too. it was more like to check if he comes to Europe in near future and when i saw he comes to wales i did asked my husband if there is another wales and Wrexham on this beautiful planed. (due it's only 2 hours from where i live). i nearly was crying and jumped up and down in my living room when he said it is here in uk. since than i go on his nerves with a countdown for how long till i gone meet one off my biggest childhood heros. everybody at work knows it that i am going to becauce i told everybody. if they're been interested or not :lol:

how about you?
It is also 2 hours drive from where I live .. Round trip for me on Sunday as I have 3 dogs to get back to or I would of stayed the full weekend. 😊
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

got one dog. mix between Tibetan mastiff and malamute and yes. everybody will see the pictures and here all about it. if they want or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RDA
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Jack(s) wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:14 am got one dog. mix between Tibetan mastiff and malamute and yes. everybody will see the pictures and here all about it. if they want or not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For defo 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂