Wales Comic Con on April 27/28, 2019.

Annelies

Re: Wales Comic Con on April 27/28, 2019.

Post by Annelies »

Lucky you, Louby 1980 and jack(s).. Rick is amazing when you meet him. The nerves just slide down immediatelyπŸ˜‰. Have fun!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

louby1980 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:37 am Good news I am off. Purchased entry tickets and photo op yesterday. Me and my bestie are going to Wales 😊😊😊😊😊😊 woop woop πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally. thats the good news i was waiting for. congratulations. how was it possible on the end?

i hope everybody who goes to wales is having fun and making some awesome memories. :D :D :D :D
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

I just kept bringing it up. My friend has just gone onto nights and he had to book the weekend off as well as he were on shift both Saturday and Sunday night. In the end they give me my holiday cos think they got fed up of the agro lol. Although I got called in the care managers office for allegedly having ' an attitude' but hey I got what I wanted in the end. It hasn't actually sunk in yet I am actually gunna meet a guy I have so much admiration and respect for yet... 😳😳😳😳😳😳😊😊😊😊
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

louby1980 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:03 pm I just kept bringing it up. My friend has just gone onto nights and he had to book the weekend off as well as he were on shift both Saturday and Sunday night. In the end they give me my holiday cos think they got fed up of the agro lol. Although I got called in the care managers office for allegedly having ' an attitude' but hey I got what I wanted in the end. It hasn't actually sunk in yet I am actually gunna meet a guy I have so much admiration and respect for yet... 😳😳😳😳😳😳😊😊😊😊
Really happy for you, Louby ! :)
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

:lol: :lol: :lol: called in the managers office? i was there the other day too for some attitude (had my reason and some detectives work on my own. paid off and was worth it, i also working in the care sector and i think it is not always easy :lol: :lol: :lol: )
i think there are a few going to wales. my be we meet each other. would be great to put a face to a name :D :D :D
RDA
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Jack(s) wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:54 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: called in the managers office? i was there the other day too for some attitude (had my reason and some detectives work on my own. paid off and was worth it, i also working in the care sector and i think it is not always easy :lol: :lol: :lol: )
i think there are a few going to wales. my be we meet each other. would be great to put a face to a name :D :D :D
I am there on the sunday so if anyone there I will be great to meet up 😊😊😊
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

tvero80 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:07 pm
louby1980 wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:03 pm I just kept bringing it up. My friend has just gone onto nights and he had to book the weekend off as well as he were on shift both Saturday and Sunday night. In the end they give me my holiday cos think they got fed up of the agro lol. Although I got called in the care managers office for allegedly having ' an attitude' but hey I got what I wanted in the end. It hasn't actually sunk in yet I am actually gunna meet a guy I have so much admiration and respect for yet... 😳😳😳😳😳😳😊😊😊😊
Really happy for you, Louby ! :)
Thanks
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Annelies wrote: ↑Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:58 am Lucky you, Louby 1980 and jack(s).. Rick is amazing when you meet him. The nerves just slide down immediatelyπŸ˜‰. Have fun!!!
I think on the day I will get so so nervous...I have told my friend to prop me up cos think me legs might go to jelly
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

will be there both days. in a black sg1 uniform :lol: :lol: :lol: . but have some other photo ops to attend to as well. who you guys have apart from Amanda and Rick? just been a bit noise :lol:
RDA
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

Jack(s) wrote: ↑Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:03 am will be there both days. in a black sg1 uniform :lol: :lol: :lol: . but have some other photo ops to attend to as well. who you guys have apart from Amanda and Rick? just been a bit noise :lol:
I will be in my everyday clothes lol but u will prob see me sparko on the floor by just looking at RDA in the flesh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am just going for rick but depends what queues are like for Amanda and also Michael cuditz...would love to meet the Sabrina cast 😊😊😊