RDA what does it stand for?

Jack(s)

RDA what does it stand for?

Post by Jack(s) »

I was wondering what you all would come up with, when the question been ask what this three letters stand for. in an interview Rick stated it stands also for Recommended Daily Allowances.
I was thinking it also can stand for Romantic Dinner All night (of course with him).
Waiting for some nice and cool ideas...

Kate: if this is not good to discuss, please feel free to delete. i don't want to offend anyone...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
calypso17

Re: RDA what does it stand for?

Post by calypso17 »

Hello Jack(s),

I found your new "challenge" very exciting ! :) :D
As far as i'm concerned i want to thank you ! It's a good idea :)
The Romantic Dinner All night is great, the precision (of course with him) nearly made me split my sides laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

I'm french so i'm counting on your understanding and leniency :oops: :oops: for me this will be another very good way to learn new words ;) :) :) !

So here i go, it's the first idea that's come to mind :)

Real Discreet Altruist

I hope we'll be more and more to come here for sharing our ideas ;) :)

Bye for now
Calypso.
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Registered Dental Assistant, Red Delicious Apple, Real Dramatic Actor are some that I've heard in the past
If you can't say anything nice.....

Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

calypso17 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 pm Hello Jack(s),

I found your new "challenge" very exciting ! :) :D
As far as i'm concerned i want to thank you ! It's a good idea :)
The Romantic Dinner All night is great, the precision (of course with him) nearly made me split my sides laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

I'm french so i'm counting on your understanding and leniency :oops: :oops: for me this will be another very good way to learn new words ;) :) :) !

So here i go, it's the first idea that's come to mind :)

Real Discreet Altruist

I hope we'll be more and more to come here for sharing our ideas ;) :)

Bye for now
Calypso.
english is not my native language. so i am learning as well how i go along. i love all the ideas so far... :P
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
Annabel

Post by Annabel »

Jack(s) wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:22 am I was wondering what you all would come up with, when the question been ask what this three letters stand for. in an interview Rick stated it stands also for Recommended Daily Allowances.
My mind....is wandering. ;)
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

As a Registered Dietitian, I always associated RDA with Recommended Dietary Allowance. So when I saw RDA used in this forum and on the web, at first I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it stood for. Then I had an ah-ha moment.

So, to keep this thread alive I would have to say that RDA can also stand for Rightfully Distinguished Actor. Even if he doesn't feel he is deserving of the title because he is so humble!
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:02 am So, to keep this thread alive I would have to say that RDA can also stand for Rightfully Distinguished Actor. Even if he doesn't feel he is deserving of the title because he is so humble!
Glad you revived the thread, MacGyverGirl! Yours describes him very well. I will make a stab at this, based upon his recent con: "Rambling Delightful Answers." ;)
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

LTTPlits wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:59 pm
MacGyverGirl wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:02 am So, to keep this thread alive I would have to say that RDA can also stand for Rightfully Distinguished Actor. Even if he doesn't feel he is deserving of the title because he is so humble!
Glad you revived the thread, MacGyverGirl! Yours describes him very well. I will make a stab at this, based upon his recent con: "Rambling Delightful Answers." ;)
Spot on! He was quite the storyteller.

Where you there in person or did you watch the video?
"I say we trust our instincts, go with our gut. You can't program that. That's our edge."
LTTPlits

Post by LTTPlits »

Unfortunately, I wasn't there in person, so I was grateful to be able to see the video. I've never been to any cons. What about you?
(By the way, please feel free to call me "jp.")
And, now it's your turn!!!! :P
MacGyverGirl

Post by MacGyverGirl »

Hi jp,

No I was not there either nor have I been to any. I am thankful for the video.

You have left me with a challenge. I've got to go with a MacGyver reference since I am only a little over half way thru season 1 of Stargate. But I am loving his snarky comments. Jack seems to be MacGyver underneath an attitude. But I think you would be a better reviewer of the character.

Resourceful Daring Adventurer