THUNK!!

MacBeth

Re: THUNK!!

Post by MacBeth »

Also, here's a Thunk offering from me, with another image from Kate!
marthig

Post by marthig »

Amazing how many posts, all over the new forum Go Kate go !! and beautiful people that follow THE MAN ! I brought some photos,
some were "borrowed" from fanpop.com, others I believe are from the RDAnderson Site archives and a few screencaps of mine. Anyway here just a small collection:

First, this one a screencap by Mac/Jack#1Fan - Thank you ! HANDSOME AS EVER 8-)

Now my harvest:
ImageImage
Simply Martha :D
All images are Copyright of KateR except the one on the left corner
which was posted by Yalisa.
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Thanks for the lovely pics, Marthig! Just fyi, Kate has asked us to try to keep the number of images per post at 5-8 maximum, so the pages can load at a reasonable speed.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

MacBeth wrote:Thanks for the lovely pics, Marthig! Just fyi, Kate has asked us to try to keep the number of images per post at 5-8 maximum, so the pages can load at a reasonable speed.
Thanks MacBeth
Just missed that!! :oops: I will honour Kate's request!!

Lots of love,

Lies

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU Beth for the Information. I'll try it next time and see how it works.
marthig

Post by marthig »

MacBeth wrote:Thanks for the lovely pics, Marthig! Just fyi, Kate has asked us to try to keep the number of images per post at 5-8 maximum, so the pages can load at a reasonable speed.
You are Welcome MacBeth, I hadn't seen that comment from Kate, will take care not to exceed 8 for next time ;)
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

marthig wrote:You are Welcome MacBeth, I hadn't seen that comment from Kate, will take care not to exceed 8 for next time ;)
It's not a hard and fast "rule," just a suggestion. The board forces a new page after a certain number of posts. If each post has LOTS of large photos, then it takes a long time for the page to load, and people with slower connections have trouble seeing the pictures. So, to keep the board from running slow, it helps to limit the number of pictures posted at a time. If they are smaller pictures, you can get away with posting more of them.

Like I said, just a suggestion! :)

Kate
marthig

Post by marthig »

KateR wrote: It's not a hard and fast "rule," just a suggestion. The board forces a new page after a certain number of posts. If each post has LOTS of large photos, then it takes a long time for the page to load, and people with slower connections have trouble seeing the pictures. So, to keep the board from running slow, it helps to limit the number of pictures posted at a time. If they are smaller pictures, you can get away with posting more of them.
Like I said, just a suggestion! :)
Kate
It's quite understandable Kate I have helped as admin in other forums ("fora" to be fastidiously accurate :( ) so I know what you mean. I have no problem following instructions or rules so, again it's no problem for me, didn't take it wrong anyway :D
Big hug
Image Image
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you all for the "THUNK" pictures. I have seen them as a "guest" and enjoyed them so much and now I can comment on them as a member. Just thank you thank you thank you.

from "B"
B
Jediferret

Post by Jediferret »

MacBeth wrote:Also, here's a Thunk offering from me, with another image from Kate!
Wait! There is!? :shock: LOL
"Life is more important than what we do for a living." - Richard Dean Anderson
"That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney