thats very interesting. thx Kate
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
ergomac23

Re: Say What?

Post by ergomac23 »

KateR wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:04 am
ergomac23 wrote: this photo scares me i would not want to be houser ..... i have seen Rick annoyed in real life that was mild compared to this eep :shock: :shock:
Actually, he wasn't mad there. The entire game was very light hearted, and even though he is shouting over the crowd, you can tell that the people around him are laughing.

Kate
thank you Kate that makes me feel better about the photo :D ...... hey Kate out of curiosity who won that game?
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

ergomac23 wrote: thank you Kate that makes me feel better about the photo :D ...... hey Kate out of curiosity who won that game?
It was a long time ago (1996), so I don't really remember. I THINK the NHL All-Stars beat the celebrities. Or they should have, because the celebrities kept "cheating." But it was so blatant it was comical.

At one point I remember the celebrities were trailing, and RDA (who was coaching because he was healing from knee surgery) slid a hockey stick out across the ice as a distraction to slow the other team down. Later, they were trailing so badly that he sent EVERYONE on his team out onto the ice at once to try to get a goal. And as I recall, even with maybe two dozen guys on the ice, they couldn't get one past the NHL goalie. I'm not even sure if they called a penalty at that point because the "too many men on the ice" hadn't helped them at all! :lol:

Kate
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i can't stop laughing... that game must have been so fun to watch and what a coach :lol: thank you again Kate your stories are always sooooo coool!!!! :D :D
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

It was a long time ago (1996), so I don't really remember. I THINK the NHL All-Stars beat the celebrities. Or they should have, because the celebrities kept "cheating." But it was so blatant it was comical.

At one point I remember the celebrities were trailing, and RDA (who was coaching because he was healing from knee surgery) slid a hockey stick out across the ice as a distraction to slow the other team down. Later, they were trailing so badly that he sent EVERYONE on his team out onto the ice at once to try to get a goal. And as I recall, even with maybe two dozen guys on the ice, they couldn't get one past the NHL goalie. I'm not even sure if they called a penalty at that point because the "too many men on the ice" hadn't helped them at all! :lol:

Kate
[/quote]

This is brillant. lights up my shift big style. thanks so much :D :D :D
RDA
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: So considering what I know now :

Houser : What ?
RDA : Their goal's over there, you dummy !!! You keep scoring in your own goal !
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

Houser : were loosing coach
RDA : don't worry Houser get back out there i have a plan
Rick thinking: hmm a plan .....i was macgyver for crying out loud .....think..hmm a hockey stick?.....ah theirs an idea!!!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Love it!
B
Beata

Post by Beata »

Mine oops Mime :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank-you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

Beata wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:56 pm Image

Mine oops Mime :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank-you! :lol: :lol: :lol:
1. look, still got all 10 fingers
2. is that cake there on the floor?
RDA