hi....new here....

bftlovesRDA

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by bftlovesRDA »

rjas441 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:11 pm Tyvm bftlovesrda. I think I will like it here. I haven't seen the whole thing. The reruns aren't in order. I am slowly buying the dvds.
YW - glad you are slowly buying the DVD's. Stargate SG1 is such an awesome series. I have watched the entire series over and over again. Took a break recently but absolutely LOVE the entire series except for seasons 9 and 10 when RDA had basically stopped performing in it.

I also own the MacGyver videos....have you found him in MacGyver yet? If not, you have a treat in store for you at some point.

Again, glad you are here!
B
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

I read he left to raise his daughter due to her mother moving them to California & the commute from Vancouver was to much for him. That says ALOT about a man to give up such a career for his child. But he still did spots & produced some I read.

But, you probably already knew all this, lol. Nice to have met you.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Nice to meet you to rjas441!! Welcome to our family
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

rjas441 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:57 am I read he left to raise his daughter due to her mother moving them to California & the commute from Vancouver was to much for him. That says ALOT about a man to give up such a career for his child. But he still did spots & produced some I read.

But, you probably already knew all this, lol. Nice to have met you.
Yes, I knew it, but that's fine- others who are reading this may not have known it. And, yes, it does say a lot about RDA for him to leave such a great endeavor for the sake of his daughter. And, yes, he did several episodes in seasons 9 and 10 and did the Stargate movie Continuum.

I just miss him so badly on the TV screen.....wish he would start performing again.

But it is not clear that he wants to do that. Oh well.

Take care and enjoy the forum!
B
Lousi

Post by Lousi »

Dear everyone!

Im a "half new member" because I think I still had a memebership but i do not remember my login data, so I would like to say: im back! :D

My "first tv contact" with RDA was of cause MacGyver in the mid-90s. I was born in the 80s so i was too young to watch the series during its first broadcast. And may be the character of Agus MacGyver respectively RDA as a person influenced a bit my "picture of men " OR i lik(ed) such kind of people/men and thats the reason I like the character. Anyway... :)

I look forward to exchange thoughts and experiences about him and his movies, series and such stuff...

Whats your first experience with him? (may i create a new topic if this subject has not been discussed yet... :) )
Check instagram thriller_movies.de or directly https://www.thriller-movies.de/

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Lousi wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:51 am Dear everyone!

Im a "half new member" because I think I still had a memebership but i do not remember my login data, so I would like to say: im back! :D

My "first tv contact" with RDA was of cause MacGyver in the mid-90s. I was born in the 80s so i was too young to watch the series during its first broadcast. And may be the character of Agus MacGyver respectively RDA as a person influenced a bit my "picture of men " OR i lik(ed) such kind of people/men and thats the reason I like the character. Anyway... :)

I look forward to exchange thoughts and experiences about him and his movies, series and such stuff...

Whats your first experience with him? (may i create a new topic if this subject has not been discussed yet... :) )
Welcome on board Lousi ! About the first experience with him ? There may be something already in the RDA thread...here it is viewtopic.php?f=3&t=503= my RDA experience . Is it what you're referring to ?
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Lousi, and welcome back!

Tvero gave you a thread you can use to ask your question....so that will be good to read.

I am old enough to remember the original MacGyver series. I loved it then. But since I have become a "fan" of RDA and have gotten the MacGyver series on DVD, I love him as MacGyver even more.

I did not watch Stargate when it was on TV. But I discovered it two years before I joined this forum and purchased the series on DVD also. I LOVE RDA as Jack O'Neill probably even more than I love him as MacGyver.

Then, I came here to this website and found out about all his movies and other appearances and just LOVE him in all those movies too!

So that's why my forum name is bftlovesRDA...! :D :D :D

Well, that's my story. I look forward to chatting with you in the forum in the future.
B
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

hello and welcome back Lousi ............... i was born in the early 90s and i too could not watch the original macgyver in its 1st run my first TV experience with RDA would have to have been macgyver but oddly enough the only time i ever heard the name macgyver when i was a kid was on the Simpsons i only descovered the series when i was about 10 or 11

so again welcome :D :D :D and i hope you have fun
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Hallüschen Lousi
Welcome on board. We had already exchanged and nice to meet you.
You will discover here many friends, many subjets, many informations but all with a real pleasure.
And we have a wonderful captain from this "fans" ship named Kate. She is just amazing.
So if you need something, just ask, there would be always someone for you.
Have a nice day
:D
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

Good morning campers,

i am new to this forum and i am from the uk (originally from germany). I am a fan off Rick since a am a kid and in a few days when my husband and me going to wales a childhood dream comes true.
Looking forward to having fun with you and drooling on some really yummy pic`s i have seen already here.

Best wishes Jack(s)
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA