Keck Stories at USC

ttrana

Keck Stories at USC

Post by ttrana »

Was there any pics or anything from Monday’s night event that RDA attended? Just wondering.
KateR
Site Admin

Re: Keck Stories at USC

Post by KateR »

ttrana wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:13 pm Was there any pics or anything from Monday’s night event that RDA attended? Just wondering.
The organizer sent me some pictures, and she or someone posted a few on their Facebook page (link in "Updates"), but she asked me not to post anything on the website until she gets approval from RDA. So, as usual, I am in limbo waiting for RDA to finally answer his mail. :roll:

Kate
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

KateR wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:26 pm
ttrana wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:13 pm Was there any pics or anything from Monday’s night event that RDA attended? Just wondering.
The organizer sent me some pictures, and she or someone posted a few on their Facebook page (link in "Updates"), but she asked me not to post anything on the website until she gets approval from RDA. So, as usual, I am in limbo waiting for RDA to finally answer his mail. :roll:

Kate
Hello Kate, and Thanks for this nice message and keeping news.
Have a nice day
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Kate
If pictures were taken , I hope RDA will give approval (soon ;) ) and you'll be able to post them ,Kate .
Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut »

karinedauphin wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Kate
Hello Kate, and Thanks for this nice message and keeping news.
Have a nice day
Yes, Thank you Kate - Hope RDA is well!!
Beata

Post by Beata »

Many Thanks Kate and Richard for the updates of the Keck Stories and pictures.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver