I need experienced convention goer

rjas441

I need experienced convention goer

Post by rjas441 »

I need experienced convention goer to help first timer goer. I'm so confused. I've never been to a convention & have a few questions. Thank you. JENN (rjas441). Here's the fan page info & my questions are at the bottom. THANK YOU

GOLD VIP TICKET PACKAGE $155
LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
3-Day Admission to the Event
Early Access to Show Floor
Guaranteed Access to ALL Q&A Sessions
Admission to Saturday Night “Marc Martel” Concert Event
VIP Autograph Line Access*
Special Art Print
Collectors Lanyard
Event T-Shirt

PLEASE NOTE: THESE PACKAGES DO NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TO THE EVENT!

Richard Dean Anderson
Autograph Ticket. $74.00(USD)  

Richard Dean Anderson
Fan Package. $154.00(USD)  
(Other Guest Individual Fan Packages include:
One (1) Professional Photo Opp (per Expo Schedule) and One (1) Autograph Ticket with Listed Guest(s). Plus a collectors lanyard and guaranteed seating in Q&A Session.)

so I pay $40 for Sat & $20 for Sunday(to get in)
plus I pay $74(sign ticket line) or $154(signed ticket & picture) EACH DAY?
plus I see Gold $155 ticket says guaranteed access to Q&A but I don't find Q&A purchase in the ADD-ON section.....so to guarantee access to Q&A I have to buy the $154 fan add-on package, not the $74 signed ticket add-on to be able to go to Q&A?

so the $155 gold ticket & 2 $74 signatures is the best deal for Saturday & Sunday? total $303.00

or $40+$20 admissions, $74 ticket signing for one day & $154 fan add on for 1 day (picture w/rda & Q&A......
total $288.00 & only 1 day of Q&A
bftlovesRDA

Re: I need experienced convention goer

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I would suggest sending a private message here on the forum to some who have gone to the conventions like Jack Gywer and tvero. There are others who have gone who can tell you. It does sound totally confusing.

What convention are you attending?
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

BUMP BACK UP SO THIS TOPIC IS VISIBLE.
B
Beata

Post by Beata »

GOLD VIP TICKET PACKAGE $155
LIMITED AVAILABILITY!
3-Day Admission to the Event

This does include 3 day admission.

The 154 RDA fan package is a good deal, and an extra autograph for 74.

That is what I would do, if you want an extra photo then you would have to purchase that also.

Just my 2 cents.
love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Each con is different .

The Gold VIP ticket includes a 3-day admission and you don't have to wait in lines wherever you want to go (photo op , autograph , Q&A etc...)+ concert and a few other things … but you have to pay for the autograph and photo ( apparently ).

The fan package includes an autograph and photo + a few items but no admission (are you attending the 3 days ? If not you have to add a 1- day ticket only ) to the con but you have no priority in line (apparently ).
The Q&A is included in the price .
Now see the difference in price between the 2 , and choose which one corresponds to your plans (and budget) :)

You can also ask the question directly to the site of the con ,there's usually a FQA part somewhere if you want to be sure .

Hope I could help a little .
Last edited by tvero80 on Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

(BUMP BACK TO THE FRONT)....

Thank you, Beata and V, for helping Jenn.
B
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thank you all. Guess I'll have to think about it. Can you do the signing, photo-op & Q&A in 1 day?

Do you only get to go thru signature line once a day for the $74? Or can you go thru twice if time?
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thank you all. Guess I'll have to think about it. Can you do the signing, photo-op & Q&A in 1 day?

Do you only get to go thru signature line once a day for the $74? Or can you go thru twice if time?
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

rjas441 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:16 am Thank you all. Guess I'll have to think about it. Can you do the signing, photo-op & Q&A in 1 day?

Oh ! I got mixed up ! The Q&A is included in the price ! ( I was thinking of the Meet & Greet ,some sort of private meeting with just a few fans, SORRY ,rjas441 !)

Before the con , they will post a schedule on line . So you'll know when the photo op , the autograph session and the Q&A take place every day . Yes, you can do the 3 in one day ( but there's sometimes only one Q&A either on Saturday or on Sunday , only the schedule will tell you that !) .I needed two autographs in Ghent so I came back the next day ( I don't know if he signs two autographs in a row ...I don't think so …$74 is for one autograph only , if you want 2 autographs you need 2 tickets ...did I answer your questions ? :? )
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Yes, thank you. It didn't say anything about a meet & greet. I guess they won't be having one of those.