Thank you, Kate

bftlovesRDA

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Kate, for the latest note from Rick. Appreciate it so much.

Hope you are doing well. Hope he is also doing well. Glad he enjoyed meeting the fans at the Hollywood expo.
B
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate for the update from Rick. Love the beautiful colors, as colorful as he and Andy ! He has quite a busy schedule this year, lots of fans will be able to meet him. Keep up the good work Kate, you are doing an awesome job !

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you for the update, Kate! Always appreciated!! Thank you for the "Foto", Rick. The creative "philter" on you and Andy is great!! :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you for sharing this new work of art, Kate .

Phauvism ;)

(ArtCard by 'BeCasso' :lol: :lol: :lol: )
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate and Rick for the updates i love the photos from the Keck stories at usc night good to know he still has the suit jacket and jeans look ;) :lol: :lol: :D
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

Thank you so much "Fairy Kate", what a tremendous work you did on Legend ! I love how RDA portrayed this character, at the time he already was a precursor and audacious GREAT ACTOR. A touch of impudence mixed up with a bold attitude and a mass of so funny moments, that what i first remember when i'm thinking about Legend. Once again thank you very much Mister Anderson ! As far as i'm concern, very great timing too Kate, i'm starting a new round of chemo in 3 days and i'm going to spend a lot of time DEVOURING (with my terrible English :oops: ) EVERYTHING new on your site. And u know what ? I'll do it with a HUGE SMILE on my face of that you can be sure :D !!! You can''t deny it, you are a Fairy :lol: ! THANKS and bye for now ! :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Calypso - God bless you as you go through this chemo. Glad you have this website to spend some time "devouring" it. Take care!
B
calypso17

Post by calypso17 »

I'm sure to be the luckiest person of the entire world : i have caring, healthy and loving parents, 5 or 6 outstanding friends (quality prevail over quantity :) ), a kindly, competent, funny medical team and YOU who i used to call "my" lovely people. With the passing months, your friendship became a REAL GREAT support to me in this time of trouble. God bless you all ! I'd never have enough words to express my feelings and how i appreciate your support.
Please remember i'll always be there for you too.
For the time being, i'm going to check the last details and i'll finish to pack my bags. I'll do it while listening to music :D :D ! HAPPY CAMPER :lol: :lol: Thanks to all of you and "my Fairy Kate Queen of the Lovely People" :D
Bye for now !
Calypso.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Take care, calypso. Nous penserons bien à toi.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Enormous work Kate with the fantastic Legend's series.
Thank you very very much...
As always, all is perfect and very instructive... :D :oops:

And Thank you Richard for his intervention at Keck Stories.
His loyalty in this cause (as in the others) is really the proof of his big heart... <3 <3