Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson 2019

louby1980

Re: Birthday project for Richard Dean Anderson 2019

Post by louby1980 »

Happy Birthday to the man..the legend.. Richard dean Anderson. Happy birthday rick..
Caty

Post by Caty »

Happy Birthday, Richard Dean Anderson!

Enjoy your day and enjoy your life!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

karinedauphin wrote: I am "new"...so I don't know how it is possible to see the guestbook or where it is.
Could help ?
The Fan Mail guestbook is meant for personal fan mail messages to RDA. It is not meant as a public guestbook that anyone can read. That's why I disabled all the links to read the messages.

That said, there are people who know enough about how guestbooks are set up that they can predict what the address would be, and a few times people have ignored the privacy settings and tried to read the messages that other people have sent. And when I notice that, I block them.

But that is why I encourage people to use a password with their message. That way, even if someone tries to read the messages, anything with a password would be blocked. Only an administrator can access ALL the messages, whether the fan used a password or not, and RDA and I are the only two administrators.

BTW, lots more messages poured in overnight, and I just logged in to make sure they were all readable (some people are still trying to use translators or HTML which makes the entire message illegible and I have to fix it). While I was there, I noticed that RDA had logged in earlier this morning (well, middle of the night for him). I can't tell which messages he might have read, and he was only logged in for a few minutes, so my guess is he was checking all the links I sent him and he will come back to read more when he has more time.

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:37 pm
karinedauphin wrote: I am "new"...so I don't know how it is possible to see the guestbook or where it is.
Could help ?
The Fan Mail guestbook is meant for personal fan mail messages to RDA. It is not meant as a public guestbook that anyone can read. That's why I disabled all the links to read the messages.

That said, there are people who know enough about how guestbooks are set up that they can predict what the address would be, and a few times people have ignored the privacy settings and tried to read the messages that other people have sent. And when I notice that, I block them.

But that is why I encourage people to use a password with their message. That way, even if someone tries to read the messages, anything with a password would be blocked. Only an administrator can access ALL the messages, whether the fan used a password or not, and RDA and I are the only two administrators.

BTW, lots more messages poured in overnight, and I just logged in to make sure they were all readable (some people are still trying to use translators or HTML which makes the entire message illegible and I have to fix it). While I was there, I noticed that RDA had logged in earlier this morning (well, middle of the night for him). I can't tell which messages he might have read, and he was only logged in for a few minutes, so my guess is he was checking all the links I sent him and he will come back to read more when he has more time.

Kate
Thanks for explaining all this , Kate .
RDA logged in ? Great news !!! :D Now if he could read this thread (page 6 I think ? ) he would see J's awesome work in orange !!!
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

JackGywer wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:02 am
rjas441 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:45 am Yes, I've not seen a way to even see the message I sent to RDA. I was wondering if it was possible to see your own past sent messages to him. They don't show in your mailbox.
After it was sent, I got a confirmation email that I wrote in the guestbook. You can not see more.
Thank you.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VERY SPECIAL MAN, THE MOST AMAZING, ADORABLE, GORGEOUS, CARING, SWEET MAN OF OUR HEART, Mr RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON. . MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE VERY BEST IN EVERYTHING AND ALL YOUR DREAMS AND DESIRES COME TRUE. YOU WILL ALWAYS KEEP A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS. WE LOVE YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK.
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

I hope you are enjoying a beautiful HAPPY BIRTHDAY full of wonderful memories, time with family and a healthy upcoming year. May God bless & keep you safe.
tvero80

ORANGE BIRTHDAY GREETING!!!

Post by tvero80 »

Just in case Richard comes here today ,he'll have the opportunity to see THIS :
JackGywer wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:33 pm Image

More than a word!

You are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, yes that describes you very well.
Your smile is like Christmas morning, always enchanting, contagious, simply gorgeous and we cannot get enough of it.

You are blessed with a beautiful voice, unmistakable and sexy. Like the rats following the flute player of Hamelin, we follow you, even around the world, just to watch your lips.

You are adorable with a big heart of gold. The loving interaction with other people shows how respectful of human beings you are .
Humanity is a gift. You own it, show it again and again.
Caring, you take your time for each fan, that makes you even more compassionate. A brief encounter with you is enough to feel a kind of energy, suddenly radiating like a sunbeam. It is ineffable.
No kidding!
In addition, many solid friendships formed between fans, often even between fans from different countries.
Thanks for that!

You are a dog lover, you say yourself, dogs are your favorite people.
WOOF
You understand them, do you not? Of course you do.
You're a dog whisperer.
It seems as if their hearts were beating as one with yours.
It means animals can see into your soul, we believe that's true!

You are an adult……sometimes playful, but with a great sense of humor and young at heart.
That's probably the reason why you understand animals and children so well.
Compassionate and caring, that's you.
You're supporting many good organizations, bringing them closer to us.

You're a legend, do not deny it, for us, you have been for a long time. You have played many roles and always gave everything, we could see that. Fans of all ages you can call your own.
As Jack O'Neill you were traveling in distant worlds that we can not even make out from Earth with the largest telescope. How happy we would have been if we could have been with you.
You gave a brilliant interpretation of the fearless Colonel with his humorous, childlike side.
Mac was rather the soft, tender hearted guy, a cuddly fellow,
who saved the world with his mind alone. The series was used as a unique concept and thus had a huge success.
Definitely worth mentioning is also Legend, a completely different kind of western series and in so many ways just incredibly awesome.
Of course we do not want to forget all the movie roles. Great performances by you, every time. You are a versatile actor, always enjoyable, just sympathetic.

The administration of your official website is with Kate,who does a great job! We cannot say it often enough. With pleasure we welcome your lovable notes, each time so sincere, so special, like you.

You are humble, native and resourceful. With horror, we remember the time when Malibu went up in flames and you stayed there to help
Oh boy,
that was undoubtedly honorable. Our respect for that is boundless.
Your self-confidence is our inspiration.

You are what connects us and beyond, you are just indescribable.
Always in love with you,

The Wild Loyalists
Beata

Post by Beata »

https://youtu.be/ThDRq5FPM-A

Here is a great memory for you Richard!

Enjoy everyone.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
samy74

Post by samy74 »

Je souhaite une très bon anniversaire à Richard qui est un homme exceptionnel. :)