Thank you, Kate

lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you for the New Year's post, Kate; and you, Rick, for the best selfie, yet!! Love and more kisses to you!
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
Beata

Post by Beata »

OMG Kate ! I just got done watching all the new video's you added to the gallery, and they are fantastic, emphasis on "the fan" (quotation marks in honor or RDA) what a treat, I enjoyed them so much. I hope you continue to find more new stuff and it add it on. It is really an act of love and we the fans are so lucky to have you sharing all this with us. Thank you !!!

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Beata

Post by Beata »

Thank you Kate for passing on the recent pic of Poppy and Rick's funny message. It seems like he may be writing more often now that he has his new keyboard. That would be cool.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

:o So many things at the same time today in the What's New section. Thank you Kate ! :)
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

Kate, thank you for all the work you do on the site to get us all the latest news, photos, vids etc. Your hard work is very much appreciated :D
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you VERY much Kate for all you made on the website ...

And it was an excellent idea to organize all updates and especially all Richard's Conventions through all these years.

Our "family" RDA's website is a really pride, thanks to you Kate and for the beginning!

I hope that Richard will come for a walk these days ( even exceptionally), to see all your immense and fantastic work done with patience and affection, for him and for us.

Kate... for you .... ->

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate for posting this update . Too bad we won't be able to see/hear Rick as the host of this special event ( Keck Stories Series Premiere ).
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, Kate, for keeping us updated with the website and Jan. 9, 2019 note from Rick! Thank you, Rick, for Poppy's picture (adorable!) and the "impulsiveness" warning! :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Hey..... that is the good new .... Kate is back. Hope you are fine, Kate, and you had sweeties moments.

And thanks for sharing this post from mister Anderson about his participation on Hollywood week end.

Have a good night Kate
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for the recent note from rick and the cool photo that is a really cool filter he found :D :D :D :D