Thank you, Kate

Beata

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Beata »

Thanks for last (or old ;) ) news, Kate...

Oh, Richard, always your precious kindness with us. You always take care to stay in touch with us (messages lost... messages found)...
You don't forget us.
You're a love !! :oops: :oops:
I don't think he could ever forget his fans, he seems to really appreciate everything.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

ergomac23 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:16 am really? :shock: i went on the RDA website and saw it in updates ...... i guess i'm a fast reader :D :lol:
It must be an issue with the space-time continuum. 8-)

I was probably still working on getting all the cross-links connected when you stopped by. But then RDA turned on his laptop, and even more messages started to send.

Remember when I said I hesitate to send out an "update" email because I'm never sure when a message is "finished"? Well, these messages seem to just keep coming on their own.

Anyway, the page is now current, as of this moment, (some new additions since last night), and the conversion of the Updates section is now complete back through 2012. I only have 12 more years to go. :roll:

Kate
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate your hard work is never done but always appreciated :D , theirs never a dull moment with RDA is there :lol:
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you, so much, for the December 4 2018 update, Kate!! Thank you for your Notes, Rick, from earlier in November, too!! So happy that you traveled to Utrecht for your fans and that you were able to think about Thanksgiving, enough to wish us a happy one! I hope yours was blessed! Love always, :heart: Leslie
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you kate for the update .....AW poor Andy i'm glad she is doing better with ricks TLC :D :D
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Thank you Kate & Richard for the update. I must have missed the Nov update regarding Andy. I know how much my furbabies mean to me; so I'm so glad Andy is doing well & getting back to herself. I know Richard is so happy about that.
Beata

Post by Beata »

Aw poor Andy, I am so glad she is doing better and has the best caretaker in the world. How nice of Tom to take over so Richard could get some sleep.

Thanks to Kate and Rick for letting us know all about Andy, looking forward to pictures to follow.

love,
Beata
Last edited by Beata on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Dear Kate and Rick, Thank you so much for the update re Andy's travails and improvement. I'm relieved for many reasons, but especially that she's back home with you, Rick! Continuing to think of you all and wish you the best :heart: :heart: :heart:
Last edited by lesliekretchmar on Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Oh poor Andy. Sorry, I had not followed the previous news, but I am relieved and delighted that his adorable Andy-darling gets better. We know how much she is "the apple of his eyes"...as always all his pets too. Thank Richard for offer your life with us. Big hugs to Andy and Puppy too..
Thanks Kate for sharing...
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you for the updates Kate and Richard and glad to hear that Andy is recovering..
Big hugs for all three (four, Kate to😉) of them
Lots of love,

Lies