photos

tvero80

Re: photos

Post by tvero80 »

Jen85 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:59 pm Hmmm, trying to upload a pic from my flickr account but am only able to get a link rather than the image. Can anyone help?
Did you use the photo icon as explained by lesliekretchmar, Jen85 ?

lesliekretchmar wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:50 pm Hi, group that is faithfully obsessed with RDA! I just used tinypics.com (owned by photobucket) to post to guess this screenshot. You register and become a member by doing so, then you can upload pictures from your computer without paying. They ask you to create an album name to save them in, but you don't have to, they're saved on your site after you log in, it seems. Then, after uploading they ask you to choose between 4 choices. The second one is for forums and they give you a url to copy. You return to the forum post you're creating, click the photo icon on the top of your subject page, and insert the url that you copied in between the [img][img] signs, and then I delete the beginning and ending [img][img] signs because the url comes with their own.
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

tvero80 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:17 pm
Jen85 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:59 pm Hmmm, trying to upload a pic from my flickr account but am only able to get a link rather than the image. Can anyone help?

lesliekretchmar wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:50 pm Hi, group that is faithfully obsessed with RDA! I just used tinypics.com (owned by photobucket) to post to guess this screenshot. You register and become a member by doing so, then you can upload pictures from your computer without paying. They ask you to create an album name to save them in, but you don't have to, they're saved on your site after you log in, it seems. Then, after uploading they ask you to choose between 4 choices. The second one is for forums and they give you a url to copy. You return to the forum post you're creating, click the photo icon on the top of your subject page, and insert the url that you copied in between the [img][img] signs, and then I delete the beginning and ending [img][img] signs because the url comes with their own.
Yes! Thank you. I get there eventually :lol:
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jen85 wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:56 am Image
tvero80 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:17 pm

Yes! Thank you. I get there eventually :lol:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo you uploaded! So very gorgeous!
B
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

I know, right :D One of my fav pics out of many! ;)
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!