THUNK!!

yolie

Re: THUNK!!

Post by yolie »

So happy to see your post B. Any posts you offer are appreciated. ;) :) :)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Yolie
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

It's been awhile since we had some THUNKS. Here are some: (first ones with beard....All from Kate's photo gallery....

B
Beata

Post by Beata »

JK nice video ! Love the fan art too. I love making video's too, great idea matching shows to new music.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Beata

Post by Beata »

OK guys newbie here again. Is thunk short for 'the hunk' ? And we post pics right?

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
zoeryan

Post by zoeryan »

Beata wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:25 pm OK guys newbie here again. Is thunk short for 'the hunk' ? And we post pics right?

love,
Beata
I had to do some searching for this answer - apparently its based on the sound made hitting the floor when fainting from the hotness in the photos? Someone correct me if I'm off base :lol:

**THUNK**
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you so much B for the fantastic, beautiful thunks. Especially the ones with the beard, or the one where Rick has the wet hair and the sweat look, you know they make me crazy. But all the rest are also incredibly awesome and gorgeous. A sweet, stunning, breathtaking man. Thank you B for sharing.
Beata

Post by Beata »

The one with the helicopter is from the Chinese Dragon episode? I thunk... LOL.

Beata
Beata

Post by Beata »

I had to do some searching for this answer - apparently its based on the sound made hitting the floor when fainting from the hotness in the photos? Someone correct me if I'm off base :lol:
Hey makes perfect sense to me...

Beata
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

zoeryan wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 pm
Beata wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:25 pm OK guys newbie here again. Is thunk short for 'the hunk' ? And we post pics right?

love,
Beata

**THUNK**
You're not off base at all.......and I am not sure of the entire source of "THUNK".....but have always thought it is a combination of that sound you mention of hitting the floor when fainting from the hotness of the photos.....= THUD and why we are hitting the floor - because RDA is such a gorgeous HUNK! THUD + HUNK = THUNK That's my story and I'm sticking to it.... :D :D :D :D :D
B