Dutch Comic Con

Annelies

Re: Dutch Comic Con

Post by Annelies »

You are welcome Nicole ;) and thank you so much for your sweet words..
Then we had some time left before the photo op. We were there in time, so we were among the first ones to take the photos. I came in and he immediately took me in his arm and I wasn't nervous anymore. Way too quick the photo was shot and I had to leave. He took a look at the monitor, checked if the photo was fine and then he said a quick good bye and the moment was over.
NiLa, thank you so much for your story!! It brought back another experience that I didn't mention yet..

Anja was before me in line for the photo.. I could see him while waiting making photos with fans.. a big van stould there for wind, I'm not sure if it was on Sunday, but he was joking around hugging fans saying "oh I'm so cold"... and it was warm there!! He was moving a bit with arms and legs to stay warm before Anja came to him..he noticed me laughing about it and got a big smile back from him.. luckily Anja was there to keep him warm again😉

And another thing I noticed during the photos saturday and Sunday, his skin is so nicely soft..maybe strange I mention it, but I noticed it..
Lots of love,

Lies

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

From my experiences on Sunday is little to report, I had to start early home because there were no later connections from Frankfurt to Marburg, which would have brought us home. But it was okay :D
I got one last autograph, not for me, for a friend. The photo I brought along caused a stir. It was a picture of Jack O'Neill from the episode "Paradise Lost". Both Paul and Richard mentioned "What a great choice". But I also stated that it was not my choice but the choice of my friend.
You always had to write the name for the autograph on this little note and it was hipped to the picture.
So I wrote the name on it and it was made to the picture as before. When Rick got the picture, he looked at the note and then at me and said, "That's not you."
I was totally surprised that he knew that :shock: :shock: :shock:
I then told him that the autograph is for a friend. He signed it, this time in a different way than the two times before. He wrote the name for my friend, then Jack and his name.
In hindsight, I wonder if he might did not know if it was a female or male name :?
I only ever spoke of a friend...........just wonder, about the different approaches.
But at this moment I did not realize that. What I remembered well was that he wrote with a tremendous drive and continued writing on the tablecloth :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that was intentional, I saw it in his expression :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then I handed him my photo printed by Annelies, which he had signed for me the day before, because he liked it so much. He thanked me many times and I was just happy that he accepted it.
Absolutely great experience and I hope I will soon have the opportunity to repeat it.

I still had the opportunity to meet Karine and Nila and it was like meeting old friends, somehow. We still took the pictures of the Wild Loyalists with the homemade sign, which Nila had brought.
And it was time to go home with a lot of great memories of a great weekend with great people.
My trip home took seven hours by train, oh man, what a trip, but it was worth it.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

The picture is from Saturday, when Annelies talked to him, my son secretly took the picture :oops: :lol:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:06 am From my experiences on Sunday is little to report, I had to start early home because there were no later connections from Frankfurt to Marburg, which would have brought us home. But it was okay :D
I got one last autograph, not for me, for a friend. The photo I brought along caused a stir. It was a picture of Jack O'Neill from the episode "Paradise Lost". Both Paul and Richard mentioned "What a great choice". But I also stated that it was not my choice but the choice of my friend.
You always had to write the name for the autograph on this little note and it was hipped to the picture.
So I wrote the name on it and it was made to the picture as before. When Rick got the picture, he looked at the note and then at me and said, "That's not you."
I was totally surprised that he knew that :shock: :shock: :shock:
I then told him that the autograph is for a friend. He signed it, this time in a different way than the two times before. He wrote the name for my friend, then Jack and his name.
In hindsight, I wonder if he might did not know if it was a female or male name :?
I only ever spoke of a friend...........just wonder, about the different approaches.
But at this moment I did not realize that. What I remembered well was that he wrote with a tremendous drive and continued writing on the tablecloth :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that was intentional, I saw it in his expression :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then I handed him my photo printed by Annelies, which he had signed for me the day before, because he liked it so much. He thanked me many times and I was just happy that he accepted it.
Absolutely great experience and I hope I will soon have the opportunity to repeat it.

I still had the opportunity to meet Karine and Nila and it was like meeting old friends, somehow. We still took the pictures of the Wild Loyalists with the homemade sign, which Nila had brought.
And it was time to go home with a lot of great memories of a great weekend with great people.
My trip home took seven hours by train, oh man, what a trip, but it was worth it.
Thanks JK and Lies for these additional reports of your experiences! It's so good to read every word you write. Loving every bit of the stories.

AM just so glad you both (and along with the others) got to go to this event and to meet and be with THE MAN as often as you were with him. Know it is an experience you will remember for a lifetime!

You all did so good!

And thank your son, JK, for the "secret" picture....it's such a good one!

Thank you again,
Bettie
B
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Okayyyyyy.... I try again today.... Here are my picture provided of a special day concerning a special man for their special fans :D :D :D

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

Well... Don't understand why I have 3 times the same photo... anyway .... I got it !!!! Yeeeeeesss !!!

So again ...

karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

For frenchwriter...
Dominique, I told you... I had all the day in my hands.... :D :D :D

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

You go girl yeeehah!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Lots of love,

Lies

grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

karinedauphin wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:57 am For frenchwriter...
Dominique, I told you... I had all the day in my hands.... :D :D :D

Better reading choice ever :D
Beata

Post by Beata »

Karin and JK Thanks for the extra pics and more stories of great fun. RDA looks great.

love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver