IMPORTANT :MESSAGE TO RDA,PLEASE READ THIS!

tvero80

IMPORTANT :MESSAGE TO RDA,PLEASE READ THIS!

Post by tvero80 »

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !

As you know Annelies and JackGywer will meet RDA in UTRECHT (Dutch Comic Con ) this coming weekend (aren't they lucky ?) . It would be nice if we could send them little notes/messages of comfort so they'll be able to give them to RDA in Holland . If you're interested PLEASE SEND THEM A PM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , they'll give you their email address .There isn't much time left ( JackGywer is leaving on Friday …)

THANKS !

V
Beata

Re: IMPORTANT :MESSAGE TO RDA,PLEASE READ THIS!

Post by Beata »

tvero80,

I asked a few fans on facebook :D Trying to get the word out there.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:57 pm LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !

As you know Annelies and JackGywer will meet RDA in UTRECHT (Dutch Comic Con ) this coming weekend (aren't they lucky ?) . It would be nice if we could send them little notes/messages of comfort so they'll be able to give them to RDA in Holland . If you're interested PLEASE SEND THEM A PM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE , they'll give you their email address .There isn't much time left ( JackGywer is leaving on Friday …)

THANKS !

V
Thanks so much, V, for letting us know about this effort and thank you to Lies and JK for taking our messages of love and comfort to RDA in Utrecht.

I sent my message to JK just a little while ago. God bless them in this effort and God bless RDA!
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

What just happened? :?

There was a post here from ergomac23, a new member. I approved it and responded, and it disappeared. :?:

Sorry if that was my mistake! Anyway, ergomac asked about sending a PM (private message). The easiest way is to click on either Annelies or JackGywer's name (they are both posting in the "Dutch Comic Con" thread), and on the left you will see the option to "Send Private Message." That way you can reach someone directly without posting to the Forum.

Welcome, ergomac, and to all new members! You'll notice that I monitor the first couple of posts from new members, just to be able to block the spammers, but once I approve and activate you, you are all set.

And hopefully the Forum does not eat any more messages...

Kate
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

sorry about that :oops: :oops: i deleted it because i figured it out but thank you for your help kate
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Yep received the PM and answered ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Just gave our map to Rick, he loooved it, and was so heartwarming....
Didn't read them.yet but he will😉
Lots of love,

Lies

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Annelies wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:41 pm Just gave our map to Rick, he loooved it, and was so heartwarming....
Thank you !!!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Annelies wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:41 pm Just gave our map to Rick, he loooved it, and was so heartwarming....
What is our "map"? Is that the folder with our messages in it? So glad you got to give that to him. THANK YOU SO MUCH and please tell us about your experience when you get a chance.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Yes with the map I meant the folder with our messages...😉
Lots of love,

Lies