Thank you, Kate

Monika

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by Monika »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:29 am
tvero80 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:23 pm Thank you Rick (and Kate) for letting us know in your latest note what your life 's like now. Basic as you said . I have electricity , I have hot water … I wish I could share .
THAT is so true, V. We take so much for granted. Wish I could share my electricity and hot water also!!!!

I am hoping and praying that Richard will be able to get the basic necessities back soon....but I don't know how.

For now, just a big thank you to Kate and to Richard for keeping us all informed of his situation. Please know that our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to you and to your neighbors and family members and friends. May God keep you and yours safe and may He bring back the basic necessities for you soon.
Thank you Rick and Kate for the latest note.
What a catastrophe for the people, animals and the environment. We shoult all be grateful that we are doing so well.
My thoughts and hops are with Richard.
Rick, please be careful and take care of yourself!!!!
From Monika with love!
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Wanted to draw your attention to the updated update ( November 18 after the first note ), another note from Rick ( how difficult it is to eat now without refrigeration) in case you hadn't noticed it . Remarkable attitude of our man who donated his frozen food to a Relief Center...

THANK YOU !
lesliekretchmar

Re: Thank you, Kate and Rick

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thank you for the continuation of the update on 11 18 18, Kate!! It's a blessing to hear that you're moving forward, Rick! :heart:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

thank you Kate for the recent update and notes from rick glad to know he made it to the convention safely i hope he had gotten a lot of rest before hand though
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

ergomac23 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:47 am thank you Kate for the recent update and notes from rick glad to know he made it to the convention safely i hope he had gotten a lot of rest before hand though
Geez, you're fast. You posted 15 minutes before I completed the update. :lol:

Kate
ergomac23

Post by ergomac23 »

really? :shock: i went on the RDA website and saw it in updates ...... i guess i'm a fast reader :D :lol:
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

So happy to hear he was able to go; being as this is the first one in Holland. I wish him much fun & safe travels.
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Thanks so much for the pre-fire, Thanksgiving and Utrecht updates, Kate and Rick! It means so much to hear from you, Rick :heart:
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to you both :P
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thanks for the updates ,for "catching up for lost notes ",Rick and Kate :) I had a look at the programme of the con in Utrecht , he 'll have 2 very busy days there !
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Thanks for last (or old ;) ) news, Kate...

Oh, Richard, always your precious kindness with us. You always take care to stay in touch with us (messages lost... messages found)...
You don't forget us.
You're a love !! :oops: :oops: