Fires in CA.

grainofsand

Re: Fires in CA.

Post by grainofsand »

Are you sure ? Some fire looks still intense.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Just heard today about the wildfires in CA and that they have approached Malibu area too. That was so sad to hear. I immediately thought of Rick, and of course all the other people living there. My thoughts and prayers are with them, and I wish with all my heart for Rick (and everyone else there) to be safe and well, and off danger. Looking forward for some good news from Rick himself, through Kate, and I’m sure he (she) will let us know when everything is OK.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Very sad to hear that Rick (even if he's safe with the dogs ) may lose his beautiful house , where he has so many memories and souvenirs … the same goes for his family and all the people living in the area .
Beata

Post by Beata »

Just read the note by Kate that Richard's home is in the path of the fires, and it is sad new. To loose your home to fire has to be the most devastating thing that happen to anyone. Praying for Richard and his relatives in the area.

Beata :cry:
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

I watch a lot of video about it since Friday and it's incredibly devastating.
Some houses in Richard's area are destroyed. Joe Flanigan (from Stargate Atlantis) lost his home. He says, however, that all around his house are intact.

View his video here

I hope the best for Richard.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I am deeply shocked by the impact of the fire in California. So many people have lost everything, some certainly their existence. My thoughts are with those affected, with everyone.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

RDA has finally checked in.

He is safe, and his house was spared. He was very, very fortunate. And very grateful for the concern of the fans.

I'm mentioning it here because I am still in the process of moving the new site back to its rdanderson home, and some links might need refreshing to get them to work.

His latest message is in the Updates.

Kate
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

Thank you so much Kate, it's really good to know he's fine and the dogs too.
Djaïpur

Post by Djaïpur »

Kate, through this last update, do we have to understand that Rick was staying at his home all the whole ****ing thing?! :shock:
grainofsand

Post by grainofsand »

Djaïpur wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:45 am Kate, through this last update, do we have to understand that Rick was staying at his home all the whole ****ing thing?! :shock:
That's what I understood :? :shock: