hi....new here....

Jerseycoconut

Re: Are you new? Say hello!

Post by Jerseycoconut »

Welcome back DanielMB, :P

Yes, Thank you for helping Kate! :) Many, many thanks!

Jerseycoconut :lol:
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Welcome back DanielMB :D
And thanks for the help you give.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Faron

Post by Faron »

Yes, thanks to you both. You are doing a great job :)
"Walk in love, walk in service and you will walk in honor" (good knight mcgyver, words of influence in my life)
IndyStarkDeanJr

Post by IndyStarkDeanJr »

Good morning everyone (whether or not it's the morning when you see this)

I'm joining the RDA team because I have so much love and respect for this man, I need to do something about it!
I'm French, I'm also a young teacher living in Normandy.
Fan of Springsteen, House.MD, R.Federer and Richard Dean Anderson, modest writer on FanFiction and member of Amnesty International - short version.

I had the I.M.M.E.N.S.E honour of meeting Richard (Is that okay to call him by his name?) in Paris in Febuary. I don't even have words to describe what I feel. It's just incredible. The shivers the memory brings are ....

I've never been on a forum before, so it's huge. It's also incredible to be part of a team like that, who share the same love and respect for a man who gives so much. I don't know if I'll be able to be around much, but I'm glad I register.

Thank you so much for the effort, for the forum and all the people working on it.

Have a nice day.

Indy Stark Dean Jr.
Beata

Welcome

Post by Beata »

Welcome to our newest member IndyStarkDeanJr.

Great place to be, have fun. :D

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
rjas441

I'm a newbie..... hi all

Post by rjas441 »

Hi, new Stargate SG-1 fan here. I discovered reruns on Comet tv 1.5 years ago & am now a fan. Nice to find this site. I hope to meet other like minded individuals here. I'm in Alabama/USA.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

IndyStarkDeanJr wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:17 am Good morning everyone (whether or not it's the morning when you see this)

I'm joining the RDA team because I have so much love and respect for this man, I need to do something about it!
I'm French, I'm also a young teacher living in Normandy.
Fan of Springsteen, House.MD, R.Federer and Richard Dean Anderson, modest writer on FanFiction and member of Amnesty International - short version.

I had the I.M.M.E.N.S.E honour of meeting Richard (Is that okay to call him by his name?) in Paris in Febuary. I don't even have words to describe what I feel. It's just incredible. The shivers the memory brings are ....

I've never been on a forum before, so it's huge. It's also incredible to be part of a team like that, who share the same love and respect for a man who gives so much. I don't know if I'll be able to be around much, but I'm glad I register.

Thank you so much for the effort, for the forum and all the people working on it.

Have a nice day.

Indy Stark Dean Jr.
Hi, Indy Stark Dean, Jr.,

Welcome to the rdanderson.com forum. GLAD you are here. We have quite a few members from France so you should feel right at home.

So glad you got to meet RDA in Paris in February. I have not yet had that privilege...but I always LOVE reading about the experiences of others when they meet him so thank you for that account. If you ever want to tell more about it, go right ahead and do that. Your comments will be well received.

Hope you will explore this fantastic site. There is so much here for all of us fans of Richard Dean Anderson.

Well, enjoy your time here.
B
bftlovesRDA

Re: I'm a newbie..... hi all

Post by bftlovesRDA »

rjas441 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:01 am Hi, new Stargate SG-1 fan here. I discovered reruns on Comet tv 1.5 years ago & am now a fan. Nice to find this site. I hope to meet other like minded individuals here. I'm in Alabama/USA.
Hi again, new Stargate SG1 fan! Welcome again to this forum and this website. You have come to the right place to find others who are like minded with you.

I am in North Carolina so we are fellow Southerners.

Hopefully you have been able to see all of Stargate SG1....but if not yet, hopefully you will be able to do so soon.

It is THE BEST TV SERIES ever = because of RDA's presence but also because of the whole cast, the special effects, the writing, the production, the sense of humor by RDA, and his good looks and great acting.

There are quite a few threads on here that you will enjoy. Look around and post your own comments when you can. They will be appreciated.

Well, glad you are here and enjoy!
B
rjas441

Post by rjas441 »

Tyvm bftlovesrda. I think I will like it here. I haven't seen the whole thing. The reruns aren't in order. I am slowly buying the dvds.
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Welcome to all newcomers here in the forum. You will find it is a fantastic place to share our passion.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.