A fact about you

Annelies

Re: A fact about you

Post by Annelies »

Oh Amanda, you've come to the right place....a happy family of wild loyalists....Glad you've joined!!!! Enjoying your posts!! Welcome!!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

AmandaLee

Post by AmandaLee »

Thanks, ya'll!
--AmandaLee
EMTP513

Post by EMTP513 »

I have an online friend who lives in Wiesbaden, Germany. He doesn't know much English & I don't know that much German (just enough to talk in a limited way) but I'm going to Wiesbaden for Christmas with another friend - who speaks fluent German. I didn't know that until I met this German friend. I find it really interesting that my British friend speaks so many different languages: he knows Old English, Greek, Latin, French & now German. I only know English Spanish I & some of II & just a tiny bit of German.
It's so confusing to learn German after speaking Spanish. They're nothing alike. When I lived in California I worked w/ reforming juvenile delinquents in Boyle Hts. That's why I had to learn Spanish. Also on my job as an EMT-B I encountered Spanish speakers. I didn't run into any Germans in California.
Kti

Post by Kti »

My last recycling project. It's not finished yet.
I took styrofoam. There is to much useless styrofoam in most of packages. I used paint residues and only bought Fimo knead for the glyphs and a bit antique spray.
Irina

Post by Irina »

Kti wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:39 pm My last recycling project. It's not finished yet.
I took styrofoam. There is to much useless styrofoam in most of packages. I used paint residues and only bought Fimo knead for the glyphs and a bit antique spray.
Very beautiful! ❤️ You can put a mirror inside :oops: :)
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
Lillydivine

Post by Lillydivine »

I'll go for a crazy one. I'm an amateur criminologist and enjoy studying various cases. :)
If they breathe, they live.
If they live, they feel.
If they feel, they love.
If they love, they are aware.
If they are aware, they have a soul.

Thank you Irina!
IndyStarkDeanJr

Post by IndyStarkDeanJr »

Hi everyone,

Here is a classifed information about me : My dwarf rabbit is called Sam - and given I'm here there is no much wonder about the reason behind her name.

Like Amanda said once, I'm also fascinated by all of you, by this website about this man. He is handsome, adorable, kind, everything and it's amazing to see people gather around to share their passion.

I live in Normandy - France. And I would love to travel all around the world - to Denmark, Minnesota, Canada, Scotland, Tibet ...

See ya people !
Have a nice day.
Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut »

IndyStarkDeanJr wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:23 am Hi everyone,

Here is a classifed information about me : My dwarf rabbit is called Sam - and given I'm here there is no much wonder about the reason behind her name.

Like Amanda said once, I'm also fascinated by all of you, by this website about this man. He is handsome, adorable, kind, everything and it's amazing to see people gather around to share their passion.

I live in Normandy - France. And I would love to travel all around the world - to Denmark, Minnesota, Canada, Scotland, Tibet ...

See ya people !
Have a nice day.

IndyStarkDeanJr
Welcome to Kate's site! It's nice to hear from you.
Of course we 'co-admire' RDA. :D and like to hang with birds of the same (bunnies too).
I was working during the original airing of Mac & Stargate (evening hours as EMT) and just got hooked on reruns two years ago. Guess I'm just catching up with the rest or the living. (Just finished season one of 'House'!! ) ;)
Did you get to go to Lyon to meet RDA this year? I haven't met him yet, it is on my bucket list!
Lunch time - -pup & cats raising a ruckus - Have a great week! and again welcome!
Jerseycoconut
IndyStarkDeanJr

Post by IndyStarkDeanJr »

Thank you !!!!!!
I lived two hours from Lyon for most of my life, I moved two months ago in Nomandy for my job and then I saw Rick was coming in Lyon ... The irony. But I saw him in Paris and told myself I have been lucky enough that day.... I was a little sad but hey he hugged me for two seconds.

I am watching Stargate those days... months. GOD I LOVE IT. Make me feel better.
Hope you are enjoying House, it's so brilliant I have no words.

I hope you'll get to meet RDA !!!! I would be so happy for you....

Have to go back to class...
And my phone struggle with the english, have to do something about that.

Thanks again !
Have a nice week too.
Jerseycoconut

Post by Jerseycoconut »

IndyStarkDeanJr wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:16 am Thank you !!!!!!
I lived two hours from Lyon for most of my life, I moved two months ago in Nomandy for my job and then I saw Rick was coming in Lyon ... The irony. But I saw him in Paris and told myself I have been lucky enough that day.... I was a little sad but hey he hugged me for two seconds.

I am watching Stargate those days... months. GOD I LOVE IT. Make me feel better.
Hope you are enjoying House, it's so brilliant I have no words.

I hope you'll get to meet RDA !!!! I would be so happy for you....

Have to go back to class...
And my phone struggle with the english, have to do something about that.

Thanks again !
Have a nice week too.
A hug!!! Wow! Sooo jealous!!
MacGyver & the Doc are similar, yes? Putting together the facts and coming up with solutions! :lol:
Bet you can improve your English going thru RDA's site! Happy looking!
Jerseycoconut