MacGyver blog

CMac

Re: MacGyver blog

Post by CMac »

I too am looking forward to seeing more. :) I've always wanted to live in Vancouver - it's so lush and green up there! Of course, in one interview RDA said it can get too rainy and depressing at times, so I guess that's the trade-off for having everything look so beautiful.
themacgyverproject

Post by themacgyverproject »

I'm trying my hand at some fan fiction! Here's some background and my first entry:

http://themacgyverproject.blogspot.com/ ... oject.html
http://themacgyverproject.blogspot.com/ ... art-1.html
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Not sure of a location for this post, so chose "the MacGyver blog".

This is not really about the MacGyver blog = but wanted to post on a general MacGyver topic thread.... :D :D :D

Two things.

First, This thread started in 2014. I started here on April 4, 2014 so this is my four year anniversary of being here at rdanderson.com.

Second, I finally have all the MacGyver videos again (I had lost them when I moved in March of 2017). Am re-watching them. And I just have to say that RDA was really a splendid, good-looking actor in MacGyver - especially for being so young. He also did many of his own stunts which were truly amazing to watch. He was just remarkable. What an actor! What a man!

That's all I wanted to say......happy April 4th to everybody. :D :D :D :roll: :roll: :roll:
B
uniquelyjas

Post by uniquelyjas »

bftlovesRDA wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:10 am Not sure of a location for this post, so chose "the MacGyver blog".

This is not really about the MacGyver blog = but wanted to post on a general MacGyver topic thread.... :D :D :D

Two things.

First, This thread started in 2014. I started here on April 4, 2014 so this is my four year anniversary of being here at rdanderson.com.

Second, I finally have all the MacGyver videos again (I had lost them when I moved in March of 2017). Am re-watching them. And I just have to say that RDA was really a splendid, good-looking actor in MacGyver - especially for being so young. He also did many of his own stunts which were truly amazing to watch. He was just remarkable. What an actor! What a man!

That's all I wanted to say......happy April 4th to everybody. :D :D :D :roll: :roll: :roll:
Happy Anniversary!! I LOVE MacGyver and am currently working through the DVD's AGAIN! I'm on season 2:) I know the stories, now I watch it for the man and I do agree, he is such a great actor and genuine human being. To me that's why Mac is special and can never be replaced (or rebooted)!
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

uniquelyjas wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:48 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:10 am Not sure of a location for this post, so chose "the MacGyver blog".

Two things.

Happy Anniversary!! I LOVE MacGyver and am currently working through the DVD's AGAIN! I'm on season 2:) I know the stories, now I watch it for the man and I do agree, he is such a great actor and genuine human being. To me that's why Mac is special and can never be replaced (or rebooted)!
Hi, uniquelyjas - sorry so late in responding = thank you for your Happy Anniversary wish! These four years have flown by.

You are so right - RDA as Mac can never be replaced or rebooted! Those who are watching the current or new "MacGyver" MUST get the ORIGINAL and ONLY REAL MacGyver DVD's and watch them if they want to know the real MacGyver.

By the way - there is a new discussion thread getting ready to start where we will be talking about each MacGyver episode - and would love to read your comments about the episodes on that thread if you feel like doing so. We are going to discuss one episode per week, starting with the Pilot episode which is under discussion now and then a new episode each Friday starting next Friday. Here is the thread location:
viewtopic.php?f=8&p=38287#p38287

Hope to "see" you over "there"! :D :D :D
B
themacgyverproject

Post by themacgyverproject »

I posted a "soundtrack" of my favorite MacGyver themes -- about 57 minutes. Hope you enjoy!

https://themacgyverproject.blogspot.com ... track.html