Lyon Game Show - September 2018

Irina

Re: Lyon Game Show - September 2018

Post by Irina »

KateR wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:22 pm This is the account that he stopped using because he did not intend it to be public. He probably didn't realize that the picture had posted when he was playing with his phone last night.

I asked him yesterday if the picture was intentional and if he wanted it to be shared, and he said no. :roll:

Kate
Thank you for the clarification. Can you remove it from here?
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Irina wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:27 pm Thank you for the clarification. Can you remove it from here?
I've removed it, although I suppose by now it is all over Facebook. :roll:

Kate
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I still don't understand how it could happen on an account which was stopped. Anyway , here's a tiny thing just to show he was really there :

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr ... 45802.html

Video (and article ) + long commercial :roll: in French sorry and apart from the first pic with Paul Brown there's a (very ) short interview (0.55 mn to 1.22mn) . I'm sure ( I hope ) we 'll find better stuff soon :)

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr ... hone-alpes

The whole interview this time (still short but a little longer around 17 min till around 18 mn, end of the video). So you won't miss his kiss ;) :) Click on the girl in pink to watch it !
Anne

Post by Anne »

The problem is that while he stopped using it, he didn't close it down nor did he turn it into an private acct. So whenever he is using it, it's public.

And yes, it's all over the net now 🙄
gone_fishing

Post by gone_fishing »

I am really not sure what all the fuss is about :?:

The photo in question is fun and shows his *wicked* sense of humour, something very lacking in this world today.

Shame he doesn't post more on social media,he is dearly missed.

Feel free to shoot me down in flames, but that is my humble opinion. 8-)
Laugh,Love and be a little crazy. :lol:
Anne

Post by Anne »

I'm not quite sure why he doesn't just go private if he doesn't want to be public and even if he doesn't know how to do that, he has enough ppl around who could show him/do it for him. But that's his decision so... not sure.

On the other hand those fans who 'know' him a little bit and what kind of person he is, would go and follow him quietly (because it's hard to resist once you found him😀) without bothering him with tons of comments and without sharing contents or his account info all over the net. I just had this conversation on twitter two days ago w someone who shared his Instagram account on twitter, stating that it was his official account - to which I said "No, it's not his official account" - and there was a debate about whether it's ok to share or not

I am torn on this. I know that since he linked that acct w rdanderson . com ppl were going to find him. Also because he follows Paul. So you could say: Hey, if he doesn't want it to be public, he should lock it so that only friends and family can see.

But maybe he just doesn't think like that, I don't know.

However, if you look at the contents of his posts ut seems he is using Insta as an creativ outlet and some of those posts seem v personal. Not what I would put in an official acct, so out of respect I'd never share any of hus posts or his acct. If ppl find him - fine, but ever since someone blabbed his acct out on FB his follower count jumped up - and he stopped using it. So, "thank you" (not!) to whoever did that! ☹️
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

KateR wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:06 pm
Irina wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:27 pm Thank you for the clarification. Can you remove it from here?

Kate
I've seen it once in a Facebook fan group. Unfortunately none of my groups. Should it appear in one of my groups, I will remove it immediately.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Irina

Post by Irina »

JackGywer wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:13 am

Kate
I've seen it once in a Facebook fan group. Unfortunately none of my groups. Should it appear in one of my groups, I will remove it immediately.

On Facebook, these are not my publications. I didn't even see them ...
I really hope that this happened not because of me ... :cry: :cry: :cry: Sorry!!!
"It's very difficult to say "goodbye" to someone who means so much... "
("To be a Man")
gone_fishing

Post by gone_fishing »

I totally agree that it is important to respect the mans privacy, and I too have been following him *quietly* for some time.

I don't use FB so have no idea what goes on over there on the "dark side", but as for Twitter/Instagram,

the photo was *Out There* and personally I think it is a wonderful and fun pic and very apt following on from the Panel at GateCon by Amanda Tapping

I am not sure what people don't like about the photo, I think It's Awesome :D

I really wish he would play more on social media, his sense of humour is much needed in this sad world we live in today.
Laugh,Love and be a little crazy. :lol:
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Irina wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:52 am
JackGywer wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:13 am

Kate

On Facebook, these are not my publications. I didn't even see them ...
I really hope that this happened not because of me ... :cry: :cry: :cry: Sorry!!!
I think it was posted directly from Instagram! It was there for everyone to see.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.