Toronto Fan Expo

Beata

Re: Toronto Fan Expo

Post by Beata »

Thanks Tvero80 for those clips on youtube. I hope someone recorded the whole Q & A session and puts it on youtube. I recorded a few parts of the Q & A but they are really small and I was so far back and didn't know how to zoom in with my phone. I look at them again and see if they are worth uploading. Thanks again.

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
Beata

Post by Beata »

I found the entire Q & A on youtube. Yeah! Just copy and paste or search on youtube Richard Dean Anderson Fan Expo Toronto 2018.

https://youtu.be/uMkNK8f1OkU

Enjoy !

Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

OMG thank you for posting the whole RDA panel , I’ve been waiting so patiently for it but actually was very impatient! Thank You, Thank You.
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Did he do two QandA panels last weekend? If he did could someone post that one also? And if someone else has pics and can post them please do! Thank you.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Beata wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:47 pm I found the entire Q & A on youtube. Yeah! Just copy and paste or search on youtube Richard Dean Anderson Fan Expo Toronto 2018.

https://youtu.be/uMkNK8f1OkU

Enjoy !

Beata
You finally found it , Beata ! Thanks ! Panels in the US / Canada are always 'better' ( thinking of France , for example , as you know we can't speak/understand English very well) . There are no translations which 'break up' the conversation and are a waste of time , he is more relaxed and cracks jokes :)
Beata

Post by Beata »

You guys are so welcome, happy to share ! I think he only did one set of Q & A's at least that is what was on the schedule.

I agree about the language barrier, and he was very relaxed in Canada and I think he had as much fun as the fans.

If I find out anything else will post it.

Beata
louby1980

Post by louby1980 »

wow fab photos beata and thanks for posting the youtube video :D :D :D :D
missmobius

Post by missmobius »

ttrana wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:18 am Did he do two QandA panels last weekend? If he did could someone post that one also? And if someone else has pics and can post them please do! Thank you.
No, he only did a photo op on Sept. 1 @ 6:30PM and a panel on Sept. 2 @ 12:00 PM followed by a photo op at 2:00 and autographs @ 2:45. He looked soooooooooooooooooooooooo SUPER SEXY I thought I was going to lose it, abduct him and never let him go. He is still the HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!!!! and so wonderful to his fans ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’m busy right now but when I get some free time I’ll post some pics.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

missmobius wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:25 pm
ttrana wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:18 am Did he do two QandA panels last weekend? If he did could someone post that one also? And if someone else has pics and can post them please do! Thank you.
No, he only did a photo op on Sept. 1 @ 6:30PM and a panel on Sept. 2 @ 12:00 PM followed by a photo op at 2:00 and autographs @ 2:45. He looked soooooooooooooooooooooooo SUPER SEXY I thought I was going to lose it, abduct him and never let him go. He is still the HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!!!! and so wonderful to his fans ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’m busy right now but when I get some free time I’ll post some pics.
:) Thanks for sharing him with us , missmobius ;) We'll wait patiently for your pics .
Candice

Post by Candice »

RDA had filmed 5 commercials for Super Supau, all of them are on : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLIhDp7bhak
his photo is still on Super Supau website : http://www.supau.com.tw/endorser.aspx :D